HIV Prevention Community

oraquick at home test

How reliable is oraquick at home oral HIV test? I have looked online and everything I have found is by manufacturer. I want to test myself and know my status and move on from there. The fear of not knowing sucks. Worrying won't change results. Can I use this test and know that the results it gives it is valid.
Why would you want to test again when you have a conclusive test result?
I guess that's it. Just not sure how conclusive an at home test is? Mind keeps wondering. Just would like to settle this in my mind. My skin is doing really odd things(rash), and thrush. Would like to get at it early if needed. All reports say early detection and treatment works best for prolonging life.
That is the point, you don't need to retest.
So at home test is good? Well thanks teak. Guess i keep bugging doc about my symptoms