HIV Prevention Community

risk after a root amputation

Hello forum, last week on wednesday I had a root amputation. This week on tuesday the strings were pulled out. On wednesday I went out with a girl and we had protected sex but I gave her some oral. Did I have some encounter because of my wound in my mouth which ist not bleeding anymore? Thank you for your answer.
I want to know if I had some risk in this situation. Thank you.
Oral sex is NOT a risk for HIV even with a small wound in your mouth.

Oral IS a risk for other STD's and I'd recommend you have an STD panel done.
It is recommended that anyone who engages in oral sex have an STD panel every 3 months for prevention.