HIV Prevention Community

rubbing

I am a virgin,   last night a guy rubbed his not so erect pennis on my vagina and tried penetrating but it hurt and i told him to stop.  he had no fluids on his pennis coz he wasnt so erect.  would i have exposed myself if he is sick?
Did he penetrate you unprotect?
Yeah he tried but because i have never done it before he didnt know and i screamed and told him to stop so he stopped but kept rubbing on top
hhhuuummmmm
No exchange of bodily fluids = no chance for infection to occur.

If in doubt, get tested. It never hurts.
They don't need to test they didn't have a risk from rubbing. This is the third incorrect post you have made.