HIV Prevention Community

testing methods

As I have looked through the forums I have seen several different kinds of tests.  Viral load, Pcr etc.........  it seems like there are a lot.  I am looking to get tested and don't want to do it over and over like many people see to do.  Which is the best test and which one gives the the most accurate results.
An antibody test at 3 months post exposure is the only approved HIV test. PCR-RNA and P24 tests are supplemental tests used in conjunction with an Antibody tests. That can be a standard ELISA or a Rapid HIV test which is also an ELISA test.
Under what circumstances is a PCR-RNA and P24 test used and does that give you a more conclusive result?
Both tests are to help with early detection, they don't give you a conclusive result at all.
The antibody test does?
Yes the antibody does without the added expense of any supplemental tests.