HIV Prevention Community

very worried

hi there, first of all thank you for your forums, they are comforting me somewhat to know that im not the only one going through this anxiety!
I am a 22 year old female from uk. This time last year i had sex with a a prtner upon where the condom came off half way through without us noticing, he ejeculated inside me. I also performed oral sex on him where he ejeculated into my mouth too. I took no other precautions other than the morning after pill, i have recently found out that the boy takes steroids! and now am so worried that im constantly shaking, disturbed sleep, crying all the time and lost my appetite. I had a test done yesteday (full std screening) and have to wait 2 weeks for the results! i cant cope with this wait i am litterally a nervous wreck! Are these symptoms im experiencing a form of manic depressive? and what are the odds if my partner was infected?
Many thanks and look forward to your reply.
If you are having depression see your doctor. HIV is not a game of chance. You'll have your results in two weeks.
what does ' steroid ' mean ?  is it the med for HIV person?

no steroids are hormonal injections/tabs that make your muscles larger! (not sure if my partner injected or took them orally)
Anyone got any ideas for how to get through these 2 weeks without turning into a complete nut case?
p.s Teak I have made appt with my doc for next monday (he couldnt c me any sooner ) thanks
Steroids are used for a lot of things not just for enhancing muscle build and hormone replacement.
what makes u think he is HIV + ??  what makes u think that he may share his needle with someone else...?
i dont think he has HIV
cool! i also forgot to mention that he lived in south africa for a year...he tested negative when he came back, but after learning about the 3 month window i fear his results could have been misleading. I am also concerned about my mental health! am i being paranoid?