PVC Questions.....
Im 47 and my pvc recently have been accurring more regularly and its worrisome, I have anxiety so I cant do anything with constant thinking about it and I feel everyone.... anybody taken anything natural that helps? or any over the counter meds..
I’m 31 been having PVCs for almost 5 years and I have try everything magnesium,CQ10,and many different kinds of supplements I basically bought the whole vitamin store but nothing really helped me. Magnesium helped a little but not much. What kind of helped me is eating healthy, losing weight and relax. I’m always under stress because of my job so my heart will be skipping a lot. And when I’m relax and have no stress I can only feel maybe 1or2 skips a day. Sometimes they are very annoying. I also get a lot in cold weather. Went to the cardiologist 2 days ago and gave me 25mg of metoprolol it relaxes me a little but can feel those PVCs 8hrs later. Have you tried anything?
Well, magnesium supplements seemed to work for me, at least for awhile. But maybe the PCPs just went away on their own, or the supplements had a placebo effect. There was no science involved in the experiment to say it was definitely the supplements that solved the problem.
In any case, why not give them a go? They might work for you too.