Hepatitis B Community

HBV DNA Viral Load is Fasting Required ?

Is it required if yes for how many hours and can i drink water ?
Not sure but all my tests including fibroscan i do it on fasting stomach
Hi rockla, I normally get blood draw each month while on a clinical trial. Each time, I need to fast for 6-8 hours depending on how much they have to draw. It's best to get it drawn in the morning so you have no way of eating/drinking while you sleep.
no required except you do ultrasonic
Just did the test and i was told its optional but in fasting the results are more accurate
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.