Hepatitis B Community

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding Hepatitis B. Topics in this forum include but are not limited to, Causes, Diagnosis, Family and Relationships, Living With Hepatitis B, Research Updates, Treatment, Success Stories, Support, Symptoms.
1 - 20 (of 14271) questions
Willingly I went to doctor for vactination Hev.Beforehand, doctor suggest to test HBsAg and found reactive(S/CO 4775.85). Doctor again re...
Hi was informed that I have hepa b early this week, I’m looking for cure or treatment that I could take for my situation.
2 answers | 2 comments |
I am starting to get desperate for a cure and I am wondering if anyone knows of any new promising drugs coming soon and how long are Brin...
16 answers |
https://springbankpharm.com/pipeline/ Plz give some thoughts on this new drug for hbv under development.
Just wanted to let everyone know that my results came back today and the doctor says I am healed of Hep B!! I was infected last year 201...
16 answers | 4 comments |
Sir in 2012 I fall in jaundice in that time I checked and result as hbsag +ve then doctor say to be check after 6 month I check after six...
1 answer | 3 comments |
Here is the link to my post after learning that I have successfully cleared the virus http://www.medhelp.org/posts/Hepatitis-B/HBsAG-NON...
75 answers | 3 comments |
I was at church today and I prayed for all the forumers who are going through this difficult battle especially those in late fibrosis ...
15 answers | 1 comment |
Hi All, I’ve recently got my latest blood test its showing undetectable level of hbv dna and 10iu/ml of HbsAg , all other tests are no...
5 answers | 9 comments |
Ok, here’s the deal. Some of you guys may have read my post asking for help or information. I’m a chronic hbv carrier since birth. My ...
3 answers | 5 comments |
I am a Seaman and i just discovered last january 2015 that i am infected with hepa b.. Is there any chance to go back onboard even if...
7 answers |
Trying to determine if the test result is positive for cancer
I had neagtive hbsag and i had my vaccination for hep b before 3 years now also my hbsag is non reactive and my hep b antibody is more t...
1 answer | 1 comment |
Watch the link and let me know if you think if they do this will it affect the hep B prevalence numbers in Australia and South Africa? ...
1 answer | 3 comments |
1) On Apr 11, 2018 at 7:00 AM EDT Arrowhead pharma announced in their Clinical Data Results One HBeAg-negative patient serocleared HBsAg ...
1 answer | 7 comments |
sir, I recently check my blood the result shows Hbs ag Positive then i take another relative test again Hbs ag positive Hbe ...
2 answers | 16 comments |
Hi Guys... I am Rohan from India, I will start a new drug TAF (generic version) from tomorrow as my doctor has changed my drug from teno...
5 answers | 25 comments |
what does hpeag positive and hbeab positive means? below are the results. HBsAg - Reactive(2145.44) HBeAg - Positive(5.87) HB Viral L...
1 answer | 1 comment |
Ag hbs:negative Ac anti hbs:negative Ac anti hbc:negative
1 answer |
Hello every one! I'm from Albania! This is my history: In sepember 2010 I have the result: Alt 420 IU, Ast300 IU, Hbeag Negative, hbv-d...
196 answers | 4 comments |
Hepatitis B Community
6.92k Members
14.3k Questions
Popular Resources
How eating more salt may actually save your life.
A deeper look into the relationship between salt and hypertension.
Why checking at new times can help.
Could you benefit from this alternative glucose testing method?
They’re one of your most important tools for managing diabetes.
Learn about less common treatments for managing diabetes.