Hepatitis B Community

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding Hepatitis B. Topics in this forum include but are not limited to, Causes, Diagnosis, Family and Relationships, Living With Hepatitis B, Research Updates, Treatment, Success Stories, Support, Symptoms.
1 - 20 (of 14319) questions
I was diagnosed of chronic Hep B in 2016 but I was an inactive carrier. It reactivated this year with a very high viral load of 170,000,0...
My wife is 18 weeks pregnant and during the pregnancy, HBsAg was resulted positive on June 04, 2018. I (Husband) got myself tested with...
1 answer | 2 comments |
I have chronic hepatitis b, laboratory results show: HbsAg (+) Anti Hbs (-) HbeAg (+) Anti Hbe (+) Hbv DNA (undetectable) I was qui...
|
I have tested on 10 day after my possible exposure hep a, b, c but after the 10th day I have taken hepatitis b vaccination and then teste...
| 1 comment |
I am a carrier from 2006 and I have been applying abroad and got denied in pinas..just to take this hot now.. Planning to undergo as Dir...
|
Anyone undergo this process ? waiver to have fit to work certificate from clinic ? Does POEA consider this? Thanks
|
Hi Guys, It had been 2 months since i started TAF as my Hbv dna got increased from 485 iu/ml to 6500 iu/ml and alt/ast was 69/40 2 months...
|
i was diagnosed with hepatitis b hbsag + hbeag - anti-hbe + total anti hbc + alt 25 ast 10 my mom said that i had the vacci...
76 answers | 1 comment |
Hello ! Six years ago I discovered that I am hepatitis B virus carrier. Since then I am taking regularly blood & liver tests, once per y...
2 answers | 2 comments |
Is there any cure or any medicine to make Hbsag negative? I was tested medically four years before for a job and found hepatitis B pos...
93 answers | 3 comments |
hi, i got a hbsag test yesterday, patient value= 303.2 and cut-off value=1.0, result is reactive. is this mean, i got higher level viru...
20 answers |
Hi. I was diagnosed with Hep B after my elder brother was diagnosed. My 2 younger brothers are free because there was vaccine at the time...
1 answer |
I've finally begun treating my chronic hbv with entecavir. I know this drug will not cure me, but, at least, I'm hoping it would help me ...
9 answers | 11 comments |
Good day to everyone! I'm a chronic Hepatitis B patient who just got cured. I was inactive carrier for more than 10 years, then chron...
56 answers | 2 comments |
Hi guyz, does liver aid capsule with silymarin can help to treat Hepatitis B? As I watch television, yesterday, theirs a patient of Hepat...
59 answers | 1 comment |
Please I need help. I was diagnosed of having Hepatitis b five years ago. D Doctor advised me to use Lamivudine which I did. Two months a...
3 answers |
I want to know if black seed can bring a cure to chronic hepatitis b?
2 answers |
Hello everyone. I'm Peter. I'm 16 years old, from Spain (please excuse my terrible english) and I was diagnosed 2 weeks ago with Hepatiti...
5 answers |
can anyone help me with this recent blood result? 5/10/18 ALT 15 AST 15 HBSaG 3400 6/9/18 AST 5.2 ALT 20 HBSG 4000
I was diagnosed of chronic Hep B in 2016 but I was an inactive carrier. It reactivated this year with a very high veral load of 170,000,0...
Hepatitis B Community
6.97k Members
14.3k Questions
Popular Resources
How eating more salt may actually save your life.
A deeper look into the relationship between salt and hypertension.
Why checking at new times can help.
Could you benefit from this alternative glucose testing method?
They’re one of your most important tools for managing diabetes.
Learn about less common treatments for managing diabetes.