Aa
A
A
A
Close

Hepatitis B Community

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding Hepatitis B. Topics in this forum include but are not limited to, Causes, Diagnosis, Family and Relationships, Living With Hepatitis B, Research Updates, Treatment, Success Stories, Support, Symptoms.
1 - 20 (of 14513) questions
My toothbrush touched the tip of a hep b active person's toothpaste?Is there any chance of getting that virus?
Hello I met a guy who looks like a lady The Femboy gave me a blowjob without a condom for about 20 minutes During this the femboy was ...
The community is always asking about different medications available for hep b and the ongoing clinical trials or drugs in the pipeline b...
Is it ok to have my 3rd shot for hepatitis b immunization 5 weeks after the second one?
Hello Community, after taking entecavir for about a year, my hbv dna is now undetected. I've checked it only recently, but, as it is usua...
Someone could post the latest drug development stage of pipeline drugs in 2019? Please share links of articles you people search and rea...
i suggest to read the full study, this is very interesting because Isoprinosine is relatively free of side effects and sold as a suppleme...
My DNA Viral load was 27556562 IU/ml in Nov 2018. After using entaliv for 4 months it's 796 IU/ml. Pls suggest if I should stop or conti...
Just read this article about Arrowhead. It states significant hbsag knockdown. https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20190412005337/e...
Just got first hbsag quantitative: 30 iu/ml. How accurate is this type of test? I am in USA.
I was diagnosed with chronic HBV back in Dec 2014. I was given Truvada (Prep) for treatment. I have taken it daily for 4.5 years and my...
Hello everyone it’s been a while since I am here, currently 33 year old male in Los Angeles . Carrying hepatitis b since I was a kid I ha...
Hi guyz, does liver aid capsule with silymarin can help to treat Hepatitis B? As I watch television, yesterday, theirs a patient of Hepat...
Hello, I am just wondering if I could get some opinions on when people here feel treatment should be initiated. I know there are severa...
Hi old members and new, Since the new layout it is extremely hard to differentiate old post and new post. Members that I met on here ...
Hi, What is the longest period of time anyone has ever heard of from time of infection to the appearance of markers for HBV such as Hb...
How about when I have HBAG positive when I am pregnant? then what are the good steps for my treatment? please help.
This is to inform all those who have shifted to taf from tdf. Taf causes more severe dyslipidemia (abnormal blood lipid levels) than tdf....
Hi, Can you anyone please suggest who is the best experienced doctor for HBV in Chennai.India. A early response is appreciated. R...
Which is better tenofo b or entecavir? Because my first doctor gave me tenofo b for 3mos and godex ds Sebidn opinion doctor give me on...
Popular Resources
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.
How to lower your heart attack risk.
Trying to lose weight? Grab a snack that works with your diet, not against it. Check out these delicious, slimming foods.
Trying to lose weight? Grab a snack that works with your diet, not against it. Check out these delicious, slimming foods.
How eating more salt may actually save your life.
A deeper look into the relationship between salt and hypertension.