Aa
A
A
A
Close

Hepatitis B Community

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding Hepatitis B. Topics in this forum include but are not limited to, Causes, Diagnosis, Family and Relationships, Living With Hepatitis B, Research Updates, Treatment, Success Stories, Support, Symptoms.
1 - 20 (of 14539) questions
Ok, here’s the deal. Some of you guys may have read my post asking for help or information. I’m a chronic hbv carrier since birth. My ...
Has anyone ever tried taking reishi mushroom to lower hep b? The research says it’s very effective in lowering viral load.
Hello, I have HBV+Delta since 2010. Last year, I have received Peginterferon for a year from Sep 2017 to Aug 2018.Interferon induced thyr...
Last night I had sex with a female and the condom ripped but we didn't realize until we were finished. She notified me that she had chron...
Reduction of Covalently Closed Circular DNA with Long-term Nucleos(t)ide Analogue Treatment in Chronic Hepatitis B Ching-Lung Laia,corre...
Just want to share results of HEP B treatment using TDF of my son (now 26 y.o) Baseline HBeAG + HBsAG 43,205.18 IU/ML Results fro...
Hi.... my husband is due to see his hep Dr soon, is there anything i should be asking or tests my husband should be requesting? He usual...
Any comments on last replicor update? http://replicor.com/replicor-presents-final-rep-401-data-demonstrating-persistent-functional-c...
Greetings to everyone in the community. I am a 29 year old male. I found out about my hepatitis B in 2012. when I got randomly tested...
Hi Stef, Vijik and others, Please provide treatment suggestions for me. I am having HBV for the last 9 years atleast and my age is 30...
These results indicate that NTZ, which targets an HBV-related viral–host protein interaction, may be a promising new therapeutic agent an...
I've been a Chronic Hepatitis B carrier. I am dating a girl who was vaccinated 5 years ago but was never checked for immunity. We would l...
https://www.news-medical.net/news/20190611/Researchers-succeed-in-conquering-chronic-infection-with-hepatitis-B-virus.aspx
For those that recall, I've been on the clinical trial for TDF vs. TAF. It's a double blinded study which means I do not which drug I was...
Hello Community, after taking entecavir for about a year, my hbv dna is now undetected. I've checked it only recently, but, as it is usua...
It has been almost 7 years that I am taking TDF with no kidney or bone issues as far as I know. Before TDF, I took ETV for two years but ...
Anyone taking vemlidy for liver disease ? And how long?
My alt (sgpt) is 30 . My albumin 4.4. Bilorubin total 0.7. Bilirubin direct 0.20 . Fibrosis scan cap score 232 decibels per meter. Fibros...
Hello dear. I have handjob with hepatitis b positive person. Please tell me i am on risk?
I want to know..if continue taking this..viread.my liver is going to serious damage?.my lab result before taking viread. Hbv DNA - 170 m...
Popular Resources
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.
How to lower your heart attack risk.
Trying to lose weight? Grab a snack that works with your diet, not against it. Check out these delicious, slimming foods.
Trying to lose weight? Grab a snack that works with your diet, not against it. Check out these delicious, slimming foods.
How eating more salt may actually save your life.
A deeper look into the relationship between salt and hypertension.