Aa
A
A
Close
Hepatitis B Community
This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding Hepatitis B. Topics in this forum include but are not limited to, Causes, Diagnosis, Family and Relationships, Living With Hepatitis B, Research Updates, Treatment, Success Stories, Support, Symptoms.
1 - 20 (of 14228) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
HBsAg 2815 .... Reactive HBSAb.21.89 ... Reactive HBegAG 0.177.. Non reactive HBeAb 0.003.... Reactive HBcAb 0.021.... Reactive HBcI...
2 answers |
For those people who want to use black cumin, I read in many articles that the black seed becomes effective against powerful resistant...
51 answers | 6 comments |
1306155 tn?1324008140
pls pm me..i feel so miserable in this situation having this dreaded disease..im an inactive carrier but i fear that i nay have problems ...
24 answers | 1 comment |
Hello, I went to a barbershop in Ukraine. I had a slightly big pimple on the back of neck and I squeezed it in the morning. It wasn't...
1 answer | 2 comments |
when is it possible to stop taking Viread please help.
3 answers | 1 comment |
Drinking coffee was associated with lower liver stiffness – a non-invasive measure used to estimate liver fibrosis – in people with hepat...
13 answers |
A new hbv viral load test was approved by the FDA that meant to be more accurate on the quantity of the virus taking into account differe...
2 answers | 3 comments |
I left tenofovir in Mid October after taking 5 years without seeing the doctor. Last week, I went to doctor and he asked me lot of bl...
1 answer | 3 comments |
I have been on viread for over 8 years and each time the virus is always negative in the blood ( DNA < 20 )but now hbsag = 11,000,000 UI/...
3 answers | 2 comments |
Need help . What can I do? My fibroscan taken on December 2017 is 11.6 kpa, with CAP of 305. My HBV DNA is Und 2015, while HBsag is 612...
3 answers | 3 comments |
4 month back i.e HBV DNA is 190 IU/ml and ALT is 45Iu/ml. HBSAG quant=1400 IU in year back. Now its crossed max limit.Is i need to go f...
1 answer |
Hi Guys, i have been on tenofovir from 1 year 1 momth ...i get my blood work done regularly after 2-3 months I am pretty much dissapoi...
1 answer | 15 comments |
Age:30, Gender: Female Hi a woman has a very thin abrasion, which is neither bloody nor bleeding, on the back of her hand. If a man's...
Hello i am an hbv carrier scince 2008 when they told me after serial test im okay.i didn t any test till 2015. 4/7/2014 HbeAb positive ...
2 answers |
For a carrier of hbv (got it from mother). Heres the latest report. Kindly interpret. HBSAG - NEGATIVE Total protein - 72 g/l (60-8...
6 answers | 16 comments |
Hi. I was diagnosed with Hep B after my elder brother was diagnosed. My 2 younger brothers are free because there was vaccine at the time...
1 answer |
I am a chronic carrier since childhood and started medication in 2013 after a hep b flare (high AST/ALT). Recently, I have developed Anti...
2 answers |
Someone can say my stupid after reading this question but I am the responsible for this all situation. Steff please comment on it. M...
2 answers |
Hi all , I am from India can u any1 tell any country which accept student visa for hepatitis b student.....please help I need help serio...
1 answer |
HI ALL, AM A HEP B PATIENT.WE FOUND IN THE BLOOD IN TH MONTH OF FEBRUARY 2017.NOVEMBER 2017 MONTH HBSAG IS REACTIVE RESULT 7027.LAST W...
|
A
A
Hepatitis B Community Resources