Aa
A
A
A
Close

Hepatitis B Community

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding Hepatitis B. Topics in this forum include but are not limited to, Causes, Diagnosis, Family and Relationships, Living With Hepatitis B, Research Updates, Treatment, Success Stories, Support, Symptoms.
1 - 20 (of 14436) questions
riends.there I met a girl and we started kissing.while kissing she bit my lips real hard and it did bleed for a while..am I at any risk o...
what does it mean to have negative HBeag = negative... AST 44 ALT 41 am i recovering or what pls? currently not taking any me...
Intellia Therapeutics Doomed To Fail With CRISPR/Cas9 Treatment For Hepatitis B Virus Interesting article I found that argues why CRIS...
Would it be possible to get an STD from masturbating with a used bra strap that had been left untouched in a drawer for four or five mont...
Hi My qustion Is the virus transmitted by air ?? Vaginal fluids touch my inner clothes and reach the penis is there a risk
I have been monitoring my hepB for a long time, specifically my Viral DNA load. This is what I have found that over last 10 years, my cou...
Good day to everyone! I'm a chronic Hepatitis B patient who just got cured. I was inactive carrier for more than 10 years, then chron...
I am hap b carrier about 7 years taking tenofovir from last 2 years , i want to be father but my semen analyses showed low spam count / ...
I want to know if hepatitis b can be infected through deep kiss
Test results after testing positive to hepatitis B in May 2016 are as follows: ALT 18.7,AST 21.4,ALK 26.3,Total bilirubin 13.6,Conj Bil 2...
I wanted to know if Black Seed can cure hepatitis b completely?
Can HbsAg ( the surface protein ) harm your liver, even with HBV-DNA undetectable? I am asking this because even my ALT (26 ui/l) and AS...
Hey Guys, I hope everyone is doing well and I have a very specific question that hopefully someone is familiar with this topic. Im cur...
UK contaminated blood inquiry Hep B didn't get mentioned in the UK media either by the left wing or right wing press. AS EVER HBV patient...
Hello sir mam My liver sgpt and all normal Globulin is high I have done Elisa test it shows quantitative 1300.. Please tell w...
Today is world hepatitis day. Wish u all a healthy living! With the advancement in technologies and research every one is anticipating f...
please i just got the result of my lastest LFT test which is Total Biliribin 31umol/L(3.4-17.1),Conju Bilirubin 28umol/L(0-6.8),AST36IU/L...
I was diagnosed with hepB since May 2016 where immediately the Doctor then prescribed for me Lamivudine tenofovir disoproxil fumarate whi...
I am female, 28 y.o. I have known being the carrier for about 10 years (probably since birth). I first started treatment since Jan 08, d...
Can you feel an enlarged liver? I have a mass protruding just right of centre under my right rib cage which is more obvious when I am sta...
Popular Resources
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.
How to lower your heart attack risk.
Trying to lose weight? Grab a snack that works with your diet, not against it. Check out these delicious, slimming foods.
Trying to lose weight? Grab a snack that works with your diet, not against it. Check out these delicious, slimming foods.
How eating more salt may actually save your life.
A deeper look into the relationship between salt and hypertension.