Aa
A
A
A
Close

Hepatitis B Community

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding Hepatitis B. Topics in this forum include but are not limited to, Causes, Diagnosis, Family and Relationships, Living With Hepatitis B, Research Updates, Treatment, Success Stories, Support, Symptoms.
1 - 20 (of 14396) questions
sir, i 'm suffering last eight months with hepatitis B. when we know i have hepatitis B.dector give me a limver 150mg.three months .after...
I am a hbv patient i know it in 2006 while donating my blood then i treated my self wth ayurvedic medicine but i m still pistive now my d...
Has anyone experience ringing in the ears while on Vemlidy? Thanks
A lot of the naps we use for hepatitis b was developed for hiv as the naps block the virus from multiplying. I notice in the HIV communit...
Hi guys! Wish you a happy new year with minimal issues. Wanted to discuss what are the future drugs/cures we should be looking forward...
Today is world hepatitis day. Wish u all a healthy living! With the advancement in technologies and research every one is anticipating f...
How long does abdominal pain occurs in acute or chronic infection? Is it flares for 2-5 minutes and go & then reappears after few hours o...
Hi I'm wondering if an STD expert like Dr Hook could reply. Recently I started seeing a man who is of West African origin. He is 32 y...

I had hep b tests at 4, 12 weeks (rapid HbsAG and lab test HBcAB), 23 week rapid HBsAG and 26 week lab test HBCAB. All negative. Are thes...
After testing “ reactive “ to the HBsAg test ( Hep B surface antigen ) For a little over year .... I recently tested “non-reactive”...
i am hearing every day news about NASVAC.doctor from bangladesh said in news is like cure is 50%.is this treatment available? i m from in...
I am a hbv patient i know it in 2006 while donating my blood then i treated my self wth ayurvedic medicine but i m still pistive now my d...
From Arrowhead CC yesterday: We have not presented any data from the ARO-HBV study, but to date 63 subjects have received at least 1 dose...
Hi, I've now been on entecavir for my chronic hepB for about half a year. The first few weeks or months, I had the feeling or impression ...
We conducted the further test and we found these results: HBsAg quantitative 2194.87 IU/ml HBVDNA Real-Time PCR 2664 IU/ml An...
my father has HBsAg > 250 iu/ml. Now we are going to do a further test to determine whether it is acute or chronic. My question is how ba...
My HBsAg by Elisa report is positive and cut off is 0.17 and OD. is 1.29 What it means
Hello, I've received these results via email from my doctor. She said I would need follow up tests but indicated a recent exposure or acu...
Has any have more details or can extract the full article from: https://www.thepharmaletter.com/article/russian-scientists-developing-...
If you take a bath after walking on a dirty floor that was stepped on with shoes with dried blood on it but no visible particles of blood...
Popular Resources
How eating more salt may actually save your life.
A deeper look into the relationship between salt and hypertension.
Why checking at new times can help.
Could you benefit from this alternative glucose testing method?
They’re one of your most important tools for managing diabetes.
Learn about less common treatments for managing diabetes.