Aa
A
A
A
Close

Hepatitis B Community

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding Hepatitis B. Topics in this forum include but are not limited to, Causes, Diagnosis, Family and Relationships, Living With Hepatitis B, Research Updates, Treatment, Success Stories, Support, Symptoms.
1 - 6 (of 14766) questions
I'm not sure if people around here got their vaccine or have any impressions on it, but I took mine yesterday at the request of my doctor.
We are used to getting fibroscan every 6 months, however after moving provinces and waiting for a Hepatologist appointment which can be 6...
Long time following this forum; I'm 63 and probably infected around 12 yrs. old. Didn't get sick until 30 yrs. old but became chronic. ...
I hope to help me with your knowledge,I try to educate my self well after my husband diagnosed with hep b..you always said here that inac...
Hello, I recently got my results and I don’t know if this is bad or not. HBV IU/ml = 64300 IU/ML Log10 HBV IU/ML= 4.808 log10 IU/ml
I have had hepatitis B for a while now and one thing it does is that it causes me to completely lose my appetite. However, I have found t...
Popular Resources
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Here’s how your baby’s growing in your body each week.
These common ADD/ADHD myths could already be hurting your child
This article will tell you more about strength training at home, giving you some options that require little to no equipment.
In You Can Prevent a Stroke, Dr. Joshua Yamamoto and Dr. Kristin Thomas help us understand what we can do to prevent a stroke.