Aa
A
A
A
Close

Hepatitis B Community

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding Hepatitis B. Topics in this forum include but are not limited to, Causes, Diagnosis, Family and Relationships, Living With Hepatitis B, Research Updates, Treatment, Success Stories, Support, Symptoms.
1 - 6 (of 14596) questions
Dear HBVers, I got tons of messages that asks how I am cured. I wrote many times what I do and what I eat during my treatment proc...
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26660162 The SIRT1 inhibitor, nicotinamide, inhibits hepatitis B virus replication in vitro and in...
So it's been a bit since I've posted, and for those that follow, know I am on TAF for Chronic Hepatitis B towards the end of a clinical t...
Hi all, Are there any members who acquired chronic HBV as an adult? Does this mean you get acute first and then never clear it or i...
Greetings, Known about hbv for the past 4,5 years. alt high 80-130 all this time high hbvdna Due to some circumsances, I have decide...
Could anyone tell me what are earlier symptoms of Hep B? What are the ways to diagnose the virus? And it's window period? I have do...
Popular Resources
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Here’s how your baby’s growing in your body each week.
These common ADD/ADHD myths could already be hurting your child
This article will tell you more about strength training at home, giving you some options that require little to no equipment.
In You Can Prevent a Stroke, Dr. Joshua Yamamoto and Dr. Kristin Thomas help us understand what we can do to prevent a stroke.
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.