Aa
A
A
A
Close

Hepatitis B Community

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding Hepatitis B. Topics in this forum include but are not limited to, Causes, Diagnosis, Family and Relationships, Living With Hepatitis B, Research Updates, Treatment, Success Stories, Support, Symptoms.
1 - 6 (of 14589) questions
Please suggest me the cheapest test & treatment Hepatitis B releated test in Kolkata india.
I am a college student and I would like to know all about the disease, how it is transmitted and any new research developments.
Hey guys, Hope everyone is doing well and having a good day. I have been to some variation of a plant base diet for the past year an...
my hbsag is constantly lowering, early this year 850iu/ml, once it reaches values less than 400iu/ml i am planning to use HBIG 1000iu t...
For those who are following me with my HBV journey I'm HBV positive possible since birth. The first hbsag quant that i did was in 2013 an...
I'm an HBV carrier since birth like most of the members and I did lot of tests in the past year. My hepatalogist is one of the world lead...
Popular Resources
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Here’s how your baby’s growing in your body each week.
These common ADD/ADHD myths could already be hurting your child
This article will tell you more about strength training at home, giving you some options that require little to no equipment.
In You Can Prevent a Stroke, Dr. Joshua Yamamoto and Dr. Kristin Thomas help us understand what we can do to prevent a stroke.
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.