Aa
A
A
Close
Hepatitis B Community
This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding Hepatitis B. Topics in this forum include but are not limited to, Causes, Diagnosis, Family and Relationships, Living With Hepatitis B, Research Updates, Treatment, Success Stories, Support, Symptoms.
21 - 40 (of 14198) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
My HBV Surface Antigen Quantitative is 91 iu/ml while HBDNA is undetected after a year & half of Tenofovir. Other results are: HbeAg: Ne...
3 answers | 2 comments |
what country accept a worker in hepa b positive??i'm always unfit to work when i'm applying abroad!!!i already apply in taiwan and malays...
48 answers | 24 comments |
Few days back Arrowhead files for new phase trails, is this good news for us ?? can we hope this will lead to cure ?? http://ir.arro...
2 answers |
I been tested positive hep b after the clinic called for my std blood test result . Tomorrow i will see the doctor. What i need to know a...
3 answers | 1 comment |
What will be good medicine for COLD & COUGH for HVB?
3 answers |
I have hep b which I am dealing with and I have an elevated high blood pressure which I am going to check a doctor for. Most likely it co...
4 answers | 2 comments |
Merry Christmas to everyone! Hope all of you are ok!
pls whoever know about drugs or food supplement it would be to cure or to make HBeAg seroconversion pls let us know and share a common in...
14 answers | 3 comments |
Got 40.9 positive on Anti HBS and 0.45 negarive on Anti HBC today - does this mean Hepatitis B? I'm desperate. Thank you for your answers!
1 answer |
My friend says her results for HBsAb is 48.2 U/L but what is that in mIU/mL?? My results are 3726.04 mIU/mL is this too high?? how d...
2 answers | 3 comments |
I had unprotected oral. At 8 weeks my tests was anti core total negative Antihbs positive 130 Antigen at 3 months was non reactive ...
1 answer |
My husband, 5 years ago was diagnosed with optic neuopathy, he is legally blind. A year after that by accident he was diagnosed with Hep ...
5 answers |
Dr. Robert Lanford works in his lab at Texas Biomed. Credit: Texas Biomed Research at the Southwest National Primate Research Center (...
1 answer | 5 comments |
Any one has idea about Gilead's new drug TAF availability in rest of the world other than US?
7 answers | 4 comments |
please i just got the result of my lastest LFT test which is Total Biliribin 31umol/L(3.4-17.1),Conju Bilirubin 28umol/L(0-6.8),AST36IU/L...
1 answer | 5 comments |
main concern i am not able to sleep in night from last 5 days and so but feel daytime sleep excessively not able to cope up and i am ver...
1 answer | 2 comments |
Mylan has launched taf in india in the name of hepbest at rs 1900
4 answers | 11 comments |
New taking Tenofovir, levothyroxine 25, esomeprazole 20mg, ursodeoxycholic acid 300mg, and vitamin b. Taking Tenofovir since last 3.5...
3 answers | 2 comments |
I was wondering if there has ever been anyone who has been cured of Hep b. Is it possible to cure yourself or take medications to help y...
47 answers | 8 comments |
On internet there,s a website that is supplying birinapant in India. However they asked me a lot of questions like what form do I need it...
10 answers | 7 comments |
A
A
Looking for a Doctor?
Shop for health care like an expert. Find the best doctors based on reviews from patients like you.
Hepatitis B Community Resources