Aa
A
A
A
Close

Hepatitis B Community

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding Hepatitis B. Topics in this forum include but are not limited to, Causes, Diagnosis, Family and Relationships, Living With Hepatitis B, Research Updates, Treatment, Success Stories, Support, Symptoms.
21 - 40 (of 14368) questions
I am 33 yrs old male based in the US. Have suffered upper right quadrant abdominal pain for long and have done numerous ultrasounds wit...
Hi, I'm a 54 year old Asian woman and have had Hepatitis B all my life. Many of my family members also have it and have not had problems...
Hi All, I am 33 year old male and new to the forum hence will start with Hello!!!!.. I need help/suggestions on the recent visit and d...
Have tested negative for all Hep B markers for 8 months after exposure but have had +20 symptoms of something which seems like Hep B for ...
What can be reason of raised HbsAg levels in a person who has undetectable HBV DNA level since 1 year. My friend is on tenofovir from la...
Does anyone here use Kangen Water? Does this water have any health benefit? Is Kangen Water a scam?
please i just got the result of my lastest LFT test which is Total Biliribin 31umol/L(3.4-17.1),Conju Bilirubin 28umol/L(0-6.8),AST36IU/L...
Please, I am a 23 year old male from West Africa, I started taking tenofovir disoproxil fumarate for my chronic hepatitis b three months ...
My current Atl 42.2 u/l Hvb load pcr 482 IU/mL It's require for take anti viral treat ? Please suggest me..
So the email says, Hep DNA is at 5000. Down from 32000 from 2 years ago. What does this mean? Does anyone know the normal range? I'm ...
Hi everyone So, I have hepatitis B since birth, my viral load is high so I'm currently on tenofovir. I'm a female, 23. I'm sexually a...
Have chronic hep B. Taking antiviral (tenvir) from 7 months. Presently my HB DNA is nil. But seven months before my fibroscan result was ...
Got a job offer from an international org headquartered in Washington. But worried if I get denied because of Hepatitis B status.
hello everyone does hbv is curable completely, my HBEAG report says 4600IU/ml is it curable, I'm feared a lot....
Any one has idea about Gilead's new drug TAF availability in rest of the world other than US?
I have taken hep b vaccination first one after 10days of exposure second after 44 days of exposure.. After one month of second vaccinatio...
Nagka hepa B po ako last year then kaylangan ko pong magpamedical for application po sa work. Ask ko lang po kung madedetect po ba ito di...
i was born with hep b and i told my gf about it when we first dated, and she has been fine with it. But she recently told her parents abo...
I come here to ask a question. I know, generally speaking, people with Hep B should AVOID alcohol. However, it's always a topic up for de...
For those that recall, I've been on the clinical trial for TDF vs. TAF. It's a double blinded study which means I do not which drug I was...
Popular Resources
How eating more salt may actually save your life.
A deeper look into the relationship between salt and hypertension.
Why checking at new times can help.
Could you benefit from this alternative glucose testing method?
They’re one of your most important tools for managing diabetes.
Learn about less common treatments for managing diabetes.