Hepatitis C Community

ANYONE SVR ON 800MG OF RIBA?????????

Has anyone ever taken 800mg of Riba and been svr?  I am 140lbs and 5'10.  I am on week 33/48 and every post I have read people are all on 1000 to 1200mg of riba?  I hope that everything I have been through that the doctor did not screw up and only gave me 800 verses the 1000mg.  I have been having nightmares about this the last week.  I have also been having stomach problems alot. I just cannot wait til this is all over.  I am down to 3 to 4 days a week at work.  I have to work some to pay my bills and keep up the insurance.  Have a great day to everyone!   If it wasn't for this site I would have quit already.  You guys have been wonderful.  Sheila
I am a geno 1a. I am just really scared that I am going to relapse because of not enough riba.  I am on procrit because my hemoglobin dropped to a 9 from the riba.  Just like all the rest of you I can't wait til this is all over!!  Sheila
While we're on this subject..I think of Susan400 everyday. On 1600, I don't know how you do it.  Good luck Susan.
riba dosin is weight-based and you only need enuff to kill the vrus! with lowered hgb sounds like 800 maybe the rite dose for you. Did you clear vrus? what week? more riba is not necessarily bettr-fine tuned dosage kills vrus& lets you keep treating...GOODLUCK
What were the reults of your 12 and 24 week pcr.   Peace
I am on 1200 RIBA per day with 1400 every other day...I weigh 175 and counts still stable....