Hepatitis C Community

Great news!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and open post

Just Got my HGB and FINALLY it stopped dropping!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It's still at 7.3 and I will not need transfusion!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
With 4 1/2 left I should be ok   :)

BEAGLE BAILEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WONDERFUL NEWS!  See prayer works!  Just don't know how you do it with your HGB so low.  I thought 11.2 was bad but could never imagine what you have been dealing with.  Thankfully my HGB went back up by itself to 11.7 which is very tolerable.

Well here's wishing you the best and I am very excited for you that you are almost DONE!  WOOHOO!

Fisheress
Way to go!  Are you going home soon too?  

Miss
Ah I am so stupid I got so excited that you finally finally finally got to the STAY the SAME part of the Procrit FINALLY that i made the subject too big and now it screwed up the look of the board.

I APologize to everybody I didn't realize that was going to happen.

I am going to try to get to work on the computer at home tonight - it was a bad night at my house last night lots of arguments I swear I almost pulled out my .44 from my purse but I controlled the Riba for a change.  If I didn't - there wouldn't be anybody left in my family today I tell you that LOL.
Way to go dude. The light at the end of the tunnel is getting brighter.
Deb---------A      .44, I don't think you should be having a 44 at this moment in your life, with your riba rage. :)  LOL I think................love ya NYGIRL

missmiss--will be going home tues. for a week, maybe I'll be able to get home for good sooner.

everyone-----Thanks everyone for your support and I would just like to say I couldn't have made it this far without ALL of you, I mean that. You all are the greatest bunch of people I have ever met and wish we had met under different conditions.

Bob  :)
So happy to hear the news.  First in a series of good news installments, I'm sure.  I knew that Beagle pup across the street (and all the Beagles everyone else has spotted) was part of some magical team sent to Earth to help you out.

Now all you have to do is get home and stay put for a while.
I can't get home fast enough for good.  How are you doing?

BB
congrats on hgb-tho how ya function remains one of life's mysterys!~glad that your trx journey is nearing it's endpoint-

What's the glucose question, you didn't post it. LOL

Beagle

my glucose went from 90 to 114 in 5 months of trx...i posted above,i'm gettin sloppy,sloppier......just wondered how my #'s stacked up w/ others? fear of diabetic response to meds,ya know:the usual fears>lol.....thanks
THATS GREAT NEWS! THINGS ARE JUST GOING TO GET BETTER! I'M HAPPY FOR YOU.
WOWOWOWOWOW WOWOWOWOWOWOW WOWOWOWOWOWO

IT IS FINALLY WORKING HALLELUJIA OH MAN OH MAN OH MAN OH MAN!

YAY!  WOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWO!

I don't know how to write how dayum excited I am anymore than to keep saying WOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOW

YAY!  I am so happy I could jump up and down right now here at work and do a happy dance!

YAY BOB I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU!
I am so excited , I can't tell you how I feel!  Yes I can, it'd like being told all over again that I'm undetectable!

WOW WOW WOW WOW OH WOW!!!!!!!!!

Bob
Did you fix the computer at home?  I had the same problem a few months ago, that I for got about./  So I unpulled each and every wire and waited a few minutes then repulled it back in and it worked.

Beagle
Way to go Beagle. The end is in site. Hang in there!
Man, I am so happy right now.  It's been a hell of a ride from the beginning of tx for me because of my HGB but worth it all.

BEAGLE
CONGRAULATIONS! i'm so excited for you. It'll be over before you know it.   tracy
Way to go hound dog!  Wonderful news--you must be thrilled and I am very happy for you!
That's great news BB. I had a lot of trouble with 8.5 so I'm real happy I never got into the 7s because I couldn't have moved dowm there. All the best luck to you Beagle. Mike
Mr bb, that is wonderful!  Wow, has time gone by fast or what?  It seemed like you just started treatment.  I still have 3 months left :(

nygirl,  oooooo, I hope things get better at your house.  The last thing you need is tension and craziness.  I am thinking of you.
That is truly gret news.  I do hope  you can get to the end without the transfusion. ANd you are almost there
FANTASTIC!!!!! YOU MUST BE ON CLOUD NINE.
I am soooo happy for you!!!!
lilmoma
great news buddy, Soon it will be over