Hepatitis C Community

side effects

I just started Sol / Rib 12wk program 3 days ago. So far I`m not having any side effects.In fact I feel better than I did before I started treatment.Less muscle and joint pain ( I also have #3 Sir. ) and less itching. This seems to be in reverse of what I was expecting. When might I start to experience side effects ?
Thanks,
Steve.
I am a week into the same routine...no sides to report here. From what I understand it can take a few weeks or maybe you won't have any sides at all. The side effects from this regimen, if you even have any, are generally mild, headache and fatigue are the most common.

Hope this helps
Thanks,
Looks like our SVR will be close to the same day .
Good Luck
There's gonna be a whole lot of SVRs going on around here!
I never had any major side effects either.  I gained 20 lbs on treatment.  About three months into the treatment my doctor noticed some red spots on my skin and steroid cream cleared them up quickly.  I also got kind of irritable after a few months and lost about 20% of my hair over 7 months.  

Some mild side effects might creep up on you but it appears that we are the lucky ones.
Hi Kirk, I looked at your profile and if I'm not mistaken you were on triple therapy with vitrecelis, This Sovaldi/Riibavirin regimen we are discussing is a whole other ball game....Did you get your SVR?
A quick update: I am 10 days into the 12 week course of Sovaldi and Ribavirin. I feel fine. As a matter of fact I shoveled snow for 2 1/2 hours then XC skied for 4 hours today and I feel great...normal! So far this is like taking a multivitamin. I thought I would share this in case there's anyone out there that is nervous about starting. I saw somewhere that if blood levels are going to drop they do so in the first couple of weeks. I have my 2 week blood draw on Tuesday. I go to phlebotomy an hour before my appointment with the doc to have the blood drawn and he will have results when I see him.  Hope everyone is having a good day!  Dave