Hepatitis Social Community

CRIMBO!!

Just want to send greetings you know xmas cheer and all that marlarky! Honestly wishing all and   a very good xmas and a fantastic New year. Much love and hugs from across the waters Love Jules, Dave& Asbo xxx
....and to you too a very Merry Christmas.   Got a DNA kit for my dog for Christmas.   We are final going to find out her roots : ).   I can't wait.   She wants to know too.

Have a wonderful Christmas Day

What's a Crimbo?  I had to look it up :).   You being a chef... I thought it was a breakfast roll.

Best to you and your family
Wishing you and yours a Joyous Christmas, or whatever you celebrate, AND SVR this year!  May your New Year be filled with good Health, SVR, Happiness, Prosperity and Peace, Joy and Love.
Merry Malarkey to you as well my friend, hope you are well across the seas
oops Merry Christmas across the waters my friend.
Love
D
yep Dee you was right first time well and truely across the sea I felt like i had crossed the channel and forgot my duty fres ha ha! And to DWBH fancy not knowing what crimbo was. Hope you find out what type of pooch you have got let me know love to all of you Jules, Dave and mr Asbott!! xxx