Aa
A
A
A
Close
Hepatitis Social Community
1.94k Members

CRIMBO!!

Just want to send greetings you know xmas cheer and all that marlarky! Honestly wishing all and   a very good xmas and a fantastic New year. Much love and hugs from across the waters Love Jules, Dave& Asbo xxx
6 Responses
2059648 tn?1439770265
....and to you too a very Merry Christmas.   Got a DNA kit for my dog for Christmas.   We are final going to find out her roots : ).   I can't wait.   She wants to know too.

Have a wonderful Christmas Day

2059648 tn?1439770265
What's a Crimbo?  I had to look it up :).   You being a chef... I thought it was a breakfast roll.

Best to you and your family
Wishing you and yours a Joyous Christmas, or whatever you celebrate, AND SVR this year!  May your New Year be filled with good Health, SVR, Happiness, Prosperity and Peace, Joy and Love.
317787 tn?1473362051
Merry Malarkey to you as well my friend, hope you are well across the seas
317787 tn?1473362051
oops Merry Christmas across the waters my friend.
Love
D
yep Dee you was right first time well and truely across the sea I felt like i had crossed the channel and forgot my duty fres ha ha! And to DWBH fancy not knowing what crimbo was. Hope you find out what type of pooch you have got let me know love to all of you Jules, Dave and mr Asbott!! xxx
Have an Answer?
Top Hepatitis Answerers
317787 tn?1473362051
DC
683231 tn?1467326617
Auburn, WA
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Here’s how your baby’s growing in your body each week.
These common ADD/ADHD myths could already be hurting your child
This article will tell you more about strength training at home, giving you some options that require little to no equipment.
In You Can Prevent a Stroke, Dr. Joshua Yamamoto and Dr. Kristin Thomas help us understand what we can do to prevent a stroke.
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.