Hepatitis Social Community

For those who remember Forseegood

She's in hospital getting chemotherapy for acute leukemia.  Ironic because she's always resisted treatment due to side effects.  Just wondering out loud if long term HCV has role in her new illness.  If you PM me I'll give contact info on FB.  

Kittyface
SVR 2009
Interferon/Ribavarin/Alinia  
boy thats a drag....forsee was great on the forum...lots of fun with good info...shes got loads of friends here..hope all goes well...good luck kitty thats so nice of you....billy
Wow that is absolutely horrible news.  I was say a prayer for 4C right away. It is amazing how many HCV patients do seem to have some other form of cancer lately. I can think of a couple.

Tell her we send her wishes Kitty!
Gosh   , I'm so sorry to read this.
I don't think her leukemia has anything to do with
her HCV,,  though both diseases have to do with the
bone marrow.  I think it's more of the white blood cells?

I'm very sorry forsee

Hugs to you
Elaine
I've often wondered about her and certainly missed her input here on the forum.
Sorry to hear this news.
Sending her my heartfelt concern, and best wishes.
OH
I do not know forseegood but I know how difficult the leukemia battle is.  It has unfortunately touched the lives of people i love.  My prayers are with her.  Hope you are there to help her through.
Sorry to hear this, only the best to you 4see
4-C, Praying for your  healing.   Doctors have made great strides for AML in the last decade.