Blood Test - Liver Enzymes

I just had a full blood test few weeks ago. My DR called me few days ago telling me that one of my liver enzymes is slightly higher than normal. But not a lot and there is nothing i should worry about but he told me i need to do a hepatitis A,B and C blood test just to make sure. What are the chances that i might have hepatitis? I mean could anything else cause this slight change in the liver enzyme. He told me its just a little above normal. I only drink like once like every 2-3 months so i cant say alcohol is causing this. It's just that im suffering from anxiety too and this whole thing is really freaking me out.
Too many things to mention here can cause those elevations. The best thing to do is get the tests and find out if you do have any of the hepatitis infections.
A related discussion, High liverer enzymes was started.
A related discussion, I'm 18 was started.

You are reading content posted in the Hepatitis Forum

For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.