Herpes Community

Herpes From Rubbing Penis in Between Breasts

I received a massage today where the attendant rubbed her breasts against my penis for a good 3-5 minutes.  There were no lesions on her breasts and she did not rub her breast aggressively. I just wanted to know what are my chances of receiving herpes.  

Also, how soon after an encounter could one expect symptom herpes to appear?

COMMUNITY LEADER
You are at no risk of HSV from this type of activity.  Breathe easy you are in no danger of any std.

It's me again.  I thought everything was okay, but lately my body has been acting weird.  For the last week or so I've been having mild discomfort in my genital area.  On top of that, I've noticed that the underside of my foreskin is slightly red, irritated, and there are tiny little bumps.  There  are no signs of blisters, lesions, or discharge of any sort.

I am uncircumcised so I'm not sure my symptoms are herpes or due to too much moisture in that area.  I guess what really freaked me out was that today I was walking home and I experienced a sharp pain in my penis.  I inspected my penis, but I haven't noticed anything else beside what I described above.

It's been 9 days since my encounter and I'm worried I have caught herpes.  I plan on seeing a doctor, but since it's the holiday season I'm going to have to wait until my doctor's office is open.

If you could offer any advice it would be appreciated.

Thanks.
COMMUNITY LEADER
Herpes sores progress quickly. In a day or two. They form a fluid filled blister that pops and then scabs up and takes a while to heal. Usually ten days or so. This is the season for dry skin. I grt this as well. Also herpes lesions are painful as well. Again the symptoms you describe do not sound like hsv and again I am positive you did not acquire hsv from her rubbing her breasts on you.
Most hsv will present itself within a week so all the odds are stacked in your favor.
Please don't worry about this and you are probably causing the issues you describe by inspecting yourself frequently. You did not contract hsv from this exposure. ..for that I am sure.
It is my understanding that if she had herpes, she is able to spread it to anyone that makes contact with the skin where there is an infection. There do not need to be any visible signs of herpes to pass the infection to another person.
COMMUNITY LEADER
That is true but woman do not get hsv on the breasts.
Next they need to be shedding the virus at the time. Maybe 10-20% of days and lastly even if all that was going on most exposures still do NOT lead to transmition.
So please know the facts before jumping on someones thread with spoty facts. That will scare someone who really has no chance of hsv from this type of exoosure!
Well I myself am scared ******** from my own exposure. Im just lurking with the information i have been reading about. Im in the same spot OP is in.
COMMUNITY LEADER
Timid
If you are concerned over your exposure then please start your own thread. One of us will be more than happy to help you out. If your exposure was the same as the op than you have nothing to worry about.

Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.