Herpes Community

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding herpes issues such as: Herpes symptoms and treatments, causes, diagnosis, and herpes in men, tests, telling your spouse or partner.
1 - 20 (of 45969) questions
I'm not going to try and convince myself that the results HAVE to be wrong but, what should I do now? I've read so much on the subject...
1 answer | 1 comment |
Hello, I am trying to file a report on someone who is knowingly spreading lifelong STD’s. However, I need to have proof that they’re k...
I was diagnosed over 17 years ago with hsv; had blisters which itched a lot and burned when I would pee; doctor took one look at them and...
I am 23 , sexually actively with my boyfriend who I have been dating for almost 7 months. A couple weeks ago I started to get sore while ...
2 answers |
How likely is it that I’ll pass that on to someone? How do I protect myself and others ???? I had sex with two men and a few days later...
1 answer |
Herpes test. Negative! Doctors say visually they think!?
2 answers | 4 comments |
I have been detected hsv 1 on my abdomen, blisters are sometimes painful and annoying. Please someone tell me, what should i do with thes...
1 answer | 2 comments |
I recently did a vaginal swab test at a very very bad clinic (I know this now) and the results aren’t clear to me whatsoever. It says...
1 answer |
About a month ago i went to the doctor because i always have had these terrible ingrown hairs on my lady area. He tested me for STDs just...
1 answer | 3 comments |
Hey doc, so I'm bisexual, I had anal sex a couple of weeks ago. A guy who looked completely clean, had no signs of anything, he was toppi...
1 answer | 3 comments |
Basically I found a fleshlight that didn’t belong to me , and in heat of the moment I used it, it looks like it was dry for days but I di...
2 answers | 4 comments |
I had an encounter in a massage parlour last night. I got a handjob, was on top of the lady (basically means direct skin to skin contact)...
1 answer |
I engaged in oral sex briefly. Now 9 months later I am in a good relationship and have found a sore and itchy spot on my genital. My ob...
1 answer | 1 comment |
before i've had the virus i was energetic, active, happy, and talkative. after contracting the virus i feel fatigued and have to sleep fo...
11 answers | 8 comments |
My question is is it still harmful to swallow his cum?
1 answer |
I have genital HSV-1 I found out a few weeks ago. I had one major outbreak, took antiviral and was fine after that for a month. I went ba...
17 answers | 2 comments |
How likely is it to transmit hsv1 oral if i were to kiss or give oral sex to a man? Im a female who has had hsv1 since childhood, and has...
2 answers | 1 comment |
I think I spread HSV 2 to my eyes. Ok, here is a little back story. On Jan, 28th I had my first HSV 2 outbreak I must of had it for years...
6 answers |
I've been careless in the past and not used protection a time or two. Anyhow, just recently I had a girl grinding on top of me(both fully...
I tested for all STD and HSV1 was 24.50 H and HSV2 was 0.90 But I don't have any cold sores You think I can tested again?
3 answers | 3 comments |
Herpes Community
26.6k Members
46k Questions
Popular Resources
Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Can HIV be transmitted through this sexual activity? Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia answers this commonly-asked question.
A breakthrough study discovers how to reduce risk of HIV transmission by 95 percent.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.