Aa
A
A
A
Close

Herpes Community

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding herpes issues such as: Herpes symptoms and treatments, causes, diagnosis, and herpes in men, tests, telling your spouse or partner.
1 - 20 (of 46874) questions
Five days before i met one prostitite girl in hotel. There was no sex or oral . she just licked my thigs and bite . i seen blood on thigs...
I have an outbreak of pimple like spots on my buttocks..they are red tender and scattered on each cheek about 3 to 5 each side. They do n...
Had unprotected oral sex with a person of unknown HSV status. No outbreaks were visible. Had an STD panel 8 days after this exposure. All...
Hi been for 4 months having issues with my mouth. Been to 4 doctors and they say it’s fine. It feels like it’s got little tiny bumps on t...
Hello, I recently acquired herpatic whitlow (three fingers) after fingering a girl who it turned had just contracted herpes and was not ...
First, on june,14,2018 i noticed a rash on glans and penile discharge. I went to get checked up by dr. And she said it didnt look like he...
I reccieved unprotected oral sex in early September. The guy who gave it to me later revealed that he had genital chlamydia. He tested ne...
Hi guys, I was with a girl 4 months ago and had sex with her, I used a condom but I fingered her then I was diagnosed with herpetic whitl...
Hey y'all just a question, I'm really not concerned about HSV because I've been tested multiple times in the past when I had my scare. Bu...
Hey y'all just a question, I'm really not concerned about HSV because I've been tested multiple times in the past when I had my scare. Bu...
Dating 4 years, never unprotected sex, just found out he s positive hsv2. He takes meds daily and says he hasnt had an outbreak in over 1...
I had protected sex. That person has hsv2. The next morning I feel strange, which I'm now thinking it was a tingling sensation on my cli...
So I had protected sex with someone that has hsv2 and is asymptomatic. The next day my clit feels strange and goes to irriated to raw/pai...
So I tested with mylabbox for hsv2 at 6 weeks and 4 days.it came back negative. How accurate are at home tests? Should I believe my results?
Does herpes cause terrible itching. I’m scat hung my stems like crazy. It’s this a sign of a BO starting?
For the past month I’ve had a couple of itchy/sore red spots, more dots actually, not pimples, coming and going on my buttcheeks, but did...
I have had hsv1 (genital;never orally) for about 8 years now. My last outbreak was 6 years ago. My partner (who is negative) fingered me ...
Hello, so I'm 31, male, negative for hsv. Long story short, met a girl, second date she had a cold sore in the final/healing stage. It w...
Hi all this is my first post here. To cut to the chase yesterday I went for a massage and engaged in oral and vaginal sex with the pr...
Hi - How accurate are my HSV blood test results? Below is my story and timeline: Day 0 - Had protected vaginal and unprotected oral se...
Popular Resources
Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Can HIV be transmitted through this sexual activity? Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia answers this commonly-asked question.
A breakthrough study discovers how to reduce risk of HIV transmission by 95 percent.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.