Aa
A
A
A
Close

Herpes Community

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding herpes issues such as: Herpes symptoms and treatments, causes, diagnosis, and herpes in men, tests, telling your spouse or partner.
1 - 20 (of 46650) questions
On May 23 and I performed Oral on a guy. On May 30 I had a really bad Headache. 4 days later I felt sick, itchy eyes, runny nose, had a ...
I am very sure I have contracted genital herpes from my partner of 3 years. He has shown some symptoms in the past but we always brushed ...
Okay, so I've had a lot of confusion going on in my life lately. One night, I ended up giving oral to someone but he said he was clean. T...
My gastro doctor did mention that if the you have the herpes virus and it is very intense, it can cause you to loose weight? However, he...
Hi Im a 28 year old heterosexual male. Ok 3 months ago I had unprotected sex with a woman I just met. Only sexual intercourse. She said s...
I had unprotected sex on 6/29. My symptoms are dull achy thigh and leg pains, primarily in my left leg. I also have 2 swollen lymph nodes...
I recently had unprotected sex with a woman and within 2 days I had painful urination and swollen lymph nodes in the groin area. I went t...
I have had GHSV-1 for few years. I do get BO's but are very short and less painful. I had a stint with someone and was performed oral unp...
I've had genital hsv-1 for about four years now. I have only had about 3 outbreaks in that time. Unfortunately, I passed it onto my partn...
Recently i had a very short unprotected oral encounter. Few days later(about 4) started to get a slight itch in groin fold area. I moistu...
I contracted hsv2 from oral sex being performed on me, all I’m asking is how ??? I’m so confused the person told me they didn’t have that...
Hi I have visible cluster of small bumps at the base of my shaft, it’s day 4 since I noticed it. There is no pain, burning sensation or i...
My whole body has small bumps all over. Especially my chest and legs. I got genital herpes 3 years ago and my ex ended up getting it but ...
Hello, this may be a long story !!pleassseeee!! bare with me im going to try to be as detailed as i can for anyone who can lend advice or...
Hello everyone, first off thank you for your help here.. I have been perusing the board before posting but can't seem to find something t...
I recently had a swollen upper lip on the middle portion that lasted for about a day. There was no pain or anything. Now, about a week ...
Can ulcers happen with out a blister? I never noticed blisters and honestly never would of noticed ulcers if I hadn’t of put on a topic...
This is very stressful
Hello all, I'm trying to figure the waiting time and internet sources are all over the place in regards to incubation for initial onset o...
I was recently diagnosed with HSV2 but have a question about Whitlows. I have dry, cracked, peeling skin around my cuticle or my righ...
Popular Resources
Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Can HIV be transmitted through this sexual activity? Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia answers this commonly-asked question.
A breakthrough study discovers how to reduce risk of HIV transmission by 95 percent.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.