Aa
A
A
A
Close

Herpes Community

This is a patient support forum for herpes. Discussions include symptoms, diagnosis and treatment, and support.
1 - 20 (of 47209) questions
Hello Doctor, I've read through multiple posts on here and would like some reassurance and expertise on my specific problem. I went to...
I’ve been getting open sores of and on. No others symptoms. Two side ones were a little painful. Pic is on profile.
So I had protected sex with condom about 2 months back (im a male) with a female. 2 weeks later i get this pain in my pubic area right ab...
I can’t seem to find a way to upload a picture the blisters are on my thighs. But I’m having some blisters on my thighs and the doctor sa...
I just got the most devastating news of my life. My doctor did blood tests for herpes, which came back positive for hsv 1 and 2. He say...
A girl I like has HSV-2. We have NOT had sex yet. If we do nothing and have vaginal sex (for a normal 10 to 15 minutes ) when she...
I have had sex with my gf for 4 years (maybe once a month), we had broken up and recently got together, meanwhile she had sex with ex as ...
My new girlfriend just went to her doctor and they said that she has herpes. I never had herpes before and im worried so i went and did a...
I am planning to get a nuru massage.i do not intend to do any Vaginal,anal or anal sex. In order to protect myself I also intend to wear...
My new partner has HSV1 confirmed by antibody test result > 40. She is HSV2 negative (and negative for all other screened STIs). She ha...
Hi all. I have had genital hsv1 since 2006. Mostly my outbreaks are infrequent and I don't take regular valacyclovir. I've noticed som...
I took a HIV, HSV I/II IgG-AB blood test. The HIV returned non-reactive. HSV 1 was 49.7 and HSV 2 was 0.93 Another test for only HSV...
I was diagnosed with having herpes last year, to be honestly I didn’t believe it. What I experienced was a small bump near my anus but I ...
Just wondering what is thought about the hype on some hubs and blogs regarding the Resolve treatment that is claiming to be a cure for he...
I am a carrier of genital herpes and am currently in a monogomous relationship. My partner would like to give oral sex but I am concerned...
I've tried the Resolve Minerals Herpes detox, and this is my background and experience: Infected at age 24 by my FIANCE who deployed ov...
Hi please assist Activities that took place: We were both nude. I massaged her upper body, my arms rubbed on the body (above the waist...
Hello I'm a 19f and I noticed something felt different down there, not really itchy or tender just feel a little irritated. I felt by my ...
So I know that I have genital herpes as I have had about 2 or 3 classic outbreaks in the past 3 years . However , I seem to have constant...
My girlfriend of 4 months has had herpes for 7 years, with her only outbreak occurring when she was diagnosed at the age of 15. We've ha...
Popular Resources
Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Can HIV be transmitted through this sexual activity? Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia answers this commonly-asked question.
A breakthrough study discovers how to reduce risk of HIV transmission by 95 percent.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.