Aa
A
A
Close
Herpes Community
This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding herpes issues such as: Herpes symptoms and treatments, causes, diagnosis, and herpes in men, tests, telling your spouse or partner.
1 - 20 (of 45523) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
707563 tn?1455827280
Happy anniversary to feelingundone, your Community Leader! Please take a moment to reach out to him, and give a shout out for how much y...
2 answers |
I was exposed to HSV-2 on January 3, 2018. My partner was newly infected from an encounter 2 weeks previous but she had no symptoms durin...
1 answer |
://www.medhelp.org/user_photos/show/764974?personal_page_id=5953168
So I have a unique situation, I had protected sex with an individual I met at the bar one night, she was driving and was with my group of...
2 answers |
I am a sexually active female. Over a year ago back in November of 2016, I had unprotected sex once with some someone I was at the time s...
1 answer |
Firstly, I am a 30-year-old male, who had protected vaginal/unprotected oral sex with 4 different partners over a 2 month period from Apr...
1 answer | 2 comments |
Please excuse my grammar. My last exposure was 5 months ago I had unprotected sex both vaginal, and oral sex. After 3 months I got myself...
1 answer | 1 comment |
His spit got on a cut on my hands but I washed my hands right after can I get herpes or a flu? I'm overthinking things right now I'm so s...
1 answer | 2 comments |
hello I first thought this was h a bump on my vaginia labia but it has changed size it has always been flesh colored it always had a red ...
1 answer | 4 comments |
I had unprotected sex with a woman who was rumored to have hsv2 which she has completely denied since the encounter. After this i was obs...
1 answer | 1 comment |
Okay here it goes.... 3 months ago, I met up with a girl from Tinder that performed oral sex on me for a good 5 minutes, no intercours...
2 answers |
I wanted to know from people here What are the symptoms of HSV2 Oral some say they have HSV2 on their mouth ..Does it look different from...
1 answer | 2 comments |
So Tuesday night I met with a Trans, had oral sex without a condom for about 4-5 minutes or so, and then after I put a condom on for anal...
Hello everyone. I work in a fast food restaurant, and my coworker has a different colored part of lips (different shade of red, notice...
1 answer | 3 comments |
haven't been sexually active since 2013-14, Monday night all I did was makeout and finger a guy. I have like slight itching in the groin ...
1 answer |
Hi, I am a gay 19 year old. I have many interactions with guys. I always make sure they are clean though. I decided to get labs done. ...
1 answer |
I have tested for hsv and got a type specific test it showed poistive igg of 1.9 for hsv1 where positive is greater than 1.1..i have no l...
10 answers | 3 comments |
So I am having an outbreak of HSV1 on the inside of my nose, same place as always. My outbreaks have always been the one sore in my nose ...
It's been almost exactly 1 month since my exposure to a potential STI. I had unprotected vaginal sex with a girl on December 17-18 (both ...
2 answers | 10 comments |
It’s been 12 days since I received unprotected oral. I have no symptoms of herpes (on my mouth or genitals) and no previous diagnosis. Wo...
1 answer | 11 comments |
A
A
Looking for a Doctor?
Shop for health care like an expert. Find the best doctors based on reviews from patients like you.
Herpes Community Resources