Aa
A
A
Close
Herpes Community
This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding herpes issues such as: Herpes symptoms and treatments, causes, diagnosis, and herpes in men, tests, telling your spouse or partner.
1 - 20 (of 45680) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hi i just wondered how possible it is to catch herpes or any sort of std through having sex just once??
I have had HSV2 since 1990, when I was 19 years old. Every time I have a flare, I'm reminded of how dumb I was. But, there's nothing...
1 answer |
i shave 5 days before I went to the doctor to get a check up..the 3rd day i had a bump which i conisder it to be from shaver to deep or w...
1 answer | 1 comment |
About a week ago, I noticed some red bumps around the base of my penis. No itchiness or pain, even after touching them. I have kept an ey...
1 answer | 11 comments |
Personally, I have HSV-2 genital (for 9 years, and have mild symptoms) and recently I have started dating a woman who has diabetes type ...
2 answers |
I have a lesion on my testical sac that is just a single lesion. Can this be a herpe?
17 answers |
I noticed I have having a small red pimple growing right on the top of my lip, right where my lip line starts..that area is red and sensa...
9 answers |
Hello, I recently had some itchy bumps on my tailbone so I went to the dr. She said it was more than likely shingles but tested for herp...
Hello! I'm hoping a doctor can help me here. I recently was tested for HSV-1 with a result of 1:100 and HSV-2 with a result of 1:10. The ...
11 answers | 2 comments |
I have had herpes for many years. Now I have been having outbreaks every week. Been tested and results are positive for HSV. Also getting...
Had oral sex and normal unprotected about a year agon and about a month and a half, an itchy and pain in the Tio of my penis I felt after...
Has anyone ever heard of this happening? Recently I took my 16 year old to the Dr due to a boil on her genitals. The nurse tested her for...
15249123 tn?1478656075
I apologize but I will be gone awhile longer. Have some things that need attention.
Hi everyone, huge question. I'm wondering the possibilities of how likely I have HSV1 on the genitals. I tested negative for HSV2, which ...
So I met this girl online over the summer around July, usually I practice safe sex but idk what was going through my head. Anyways we hit...
2 answers | 1 comment |
15249123 tn?1478656075
I will be away from medhelp until Tuesday
1 answer |
am I just being paranoid?i changed my grandsons diaper.i don't have a cold sore but my lip tingled a little bit I am worried about giving...
1 answer | 1 comment |
I received unprotected oral sex off a girl 6 weeks ago, about a week later I had some burning pain in my inner thighs for about a week, t...
1 answer |
Hi I need some help. I am not a sexually active person. The first time I have ever gone and gotten an std blood test was about 5 weeks ag...
So basically, I had sex with a girl in a hot tub and didn't really know much about her. Naturally I went and got tested for STD's. Cam...
6 answers | 4 comments |
A
A
Herpes Community Resources