Aa
A
A
A
Close

Herpes Community

This is a patient support forum for herpes. Discussions include symptoms, diagnosis and treatment, and support.
1 - 6 (of 47649) questions
Hello I hope you guys are doing well. I am a 26 year old made who made a drunken mistake. I had sex with a prostitute. It was a condom Bo...
Hello, last Friday I used protection and had intercourse for 2 mins, then I removed the condom and she gave me intense handjob. After som...
So I’ve found a sore red and raw spot in the crease of my vulva between the labia majora and minora. I only discovered it when I went to ...
Hi everyone, I would love some input on the results, which are very unclear to me. Here’s some background info: I had a partner...
I have been having frequent sex lately with my girlfriend, I’ve notice it’s been a little painful and the skin on my penis has been extre...
I have been diagnosed with hsv 2 one year ago, outbreaks comes back to back few days after healing Do u know why this happens so fast ?...
Popular Resources
Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Can HIV be transmitted through this sexual activity? Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia answers this commonly-asked question.
A breakthrough study discovers how to reduce risk of HIV transmission by 95 percent.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.