Herpes Community

Worried about pimple in my pubic area?

I had a unprotected sex like 3 months ago, but I noticed a pimple like thing in the area just above my penis or lower abdomen, its very dark brown in color, my skin is light brown in that area, I noticed it 3 weeks ago but may be it was there before, It does not hurt, In fact I dont even notice it, It was hard and shiny in light before (so I thought its a wart) but I started touching it gets filled with fluid, Couple of days ago I burst it and some fluid and blood came and since than it has healed. Can anyone suggest should be worried about it. FYI I often trim my hairs it that area but never had something like that before.

Thanks!
Hi, its doenot suggest herpes at all as genital herpes outbreaks are most often painful. And first time outbreaks would occur about 2 weeks after exposure not 3 months
Thank you so much Life360. Can it be a ingrown hair, cause I regulary trim in that area, Also I am looking to go for a HIV testing because its over 3 months now, but can you tell me about some early definate symtoms of HIV? Thanks Again!
Yes an ingrown hair can cause this. Dont be overly concerned about hiv as even though unprotected vaginal sex is considered high risk you fall into a low risk group.
Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.