could it be herpes? or ingrown hair

10 days ago a guy gave me an unprotected BJ.

Up until now there have been no signs of herpes (that I know of).

a couple of minutes ago I was in the restroom checking (as I have been doing for the past 10 days). on the bottom of my penis shaft, about half way down, there was a white bump with a pubic hair growing out of it.

I freaked out and pulled the hair, the root of the hair looked covered in a thick white something or other. Now there is a red mark there where the hair was. Next to it looks to be a white bump going to form... it is still tiny now, not raised, but I am scared spitless.

I dont shave at all down there btw, if that means anything
to add, there did not seem to be any liquidy puss coming from the area
For sure not herpes, which would not be associated with a hair, and doesn't produce thick pus.

You are reading content posted in the Herpes Community

Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.