Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Any home remedies

I dont know if anyone saw my post last nite, but need to know if there is anything I can do myself to get rid of them, like freeze off from pharmacy? aldara didnt work. cant find my question from last nite, not sure if I even know how to use this site...help
2 Responses
if aldara not working go back to ur doctor....freeze off is not for genital warts....sometimes they hafta use laser surgery.
There are lots of other alternatives to Aldara- or even laser surgery, such as cryotherapy, TCA acid, other creams, etc.  But stick to medical treatments, not home remedies, home remedies are not effective.  Do not use Compound W or other such treatments, they were not designed for use on the genitals.

You are reading content posted in the Human Papillomavirus (HPV) Community

Top STDs Answerers
3149845 tn?1506627771
fort lauderdale, FL
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Can HIV be transmitted through this sexual activity? Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia answers this commonly-asked question.
A breakthrough study discovers how to reduce risk of HIV transmission by 95 percent.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.