Human Papillomavirus (HPV) Community

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding HPV issues such as: genital warts, causes, diagnosis, cervical cancer, HPV in men, PAP tests, treatment, telling your spouse or partner
1 - 20 (of 10956) questions
How long did it take for the symptoms of hpv to show? I had an abnormal pap in October 2017 and a month or so ago I've developed these ab...
So 3 and a half weeks ago I noticed a couple small bumps where the shaft of my penis meets the scrotum and on my scrotum. I immediately f...
I had warts from hpv removed about 6 years ago I was ok apart from small bump that has grown since. I couldn’t have it removed at the tim...
I’ve seen a dermatologist twice, the first time she look it looked like HPV. The second time she said it did not, and that it was pearlie...
1 answer | 1 comment |
hi I'm 9 and I'm a girl (no sexual abuse or anything) theres this small tiny tiny tiny bump above my anus after I pooped and theres no p...
A little over 3 weeks ago (23 days) I noticed some small bumps on my scrotum right where it meets the penis shaft. After about a week I w...
1 answer |
Can high risk HPV in a female (HPV found on the cervix) be transmitted to a male if he has fingered her then touched his penis with his h...
I have an outbreak of hpv2 after a year and a half after my boyfriend left for his job. He accused me of cheating because of the delayed ...
2 answers | 2 comments |
My HPV 16 DNA and 18 DNA test was negative, but my HPV Co-Test is positive. What does this mean?
I have two small red bumps on my outer labia that haven’t gone away for a couple of weeks. They are raised like pimples. I found a hair c...
Hi there I was diagnosed to have hpv 6 and other high risk type in late January after having a spontaneous drunk night threesome. I ...
3 answers | 2 comments |
Hi im 28 yr old male. Ok to cut the story short, I have recently cuddled with a guy who admitted to me that he HAD HPV. Anal HPV. ...
Hi im 28 yr old male. Ok to cut the story short, I have recently cuddled with a guy who admitted to me that he HAD HPV. Anal HPV. W...
I am a 41 year old female and I had experimented with anal sex with an ex boyfriend I was with and now I really regret it :( I am beyond ...
About 3 months ago I got oral sex from a guy that last for 10 minuets I’m a female is it possible to get genital warts?
I am a 40 years old male. I got genital warts and saw a doctor. He said it is HPV and sent me for a test. The test says I have HPV type ...
4 answers |
Hi, I have just had my first cervical screening and have been told that I have a HPV infection. I do not have any warts or symptoms. I do...
1 answer |
Hello, for some time now I have been getting so many complaints about how bad I smell. It's ruining my entire life. I've been to a few Do...
8 answers | 3 comments |
I have had genital warts in the past and had them treated. i recently had what i thought was a wart on shaft but it has since gone so uns...
In 2016 July, I was diagnosed HPV 6 positive on both my penile area and rectal, and there are warts on them. After several physical trea...
2 answers |
Top STDs Answerers
3149845 tn?1506631371
fort lauderdale, FL
Learn About Top Answerers
Human Papillomavirus (HPV) Community
6.86k Members
11k Questions
Popular Resources
Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Can HIV be transmitted through this sexual activity? Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia answers this commonly-asked question.
A breakthrough study discovers how to reduce risk of HIV transmission by 95 percent.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.