Human Papillomavirus (HPV) Community

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding HPV issues such as: genital warts, causes, diagnosis, cervical cancer, HPV in men, PAP tests, treatment, telling your spouse or partner
1 - 20 (of 11023) questions
Hello, I have a question is it possible to get HPV from your mom at birth? I did not know my mom and dad and just met with my mom for th...
Hi, I have developed this skin coloured lump on the end of my foreskin. could it be a genital wart? please see my profile pic for image?
Hi. I have been dating someone who has hpv but we haven’t had sex. He performed oral sex on me on Wednesday, and noticed unusual spots on...
please look :( http://i65.tinypic.com/26419vo.jpg
2 answers |
i’m a 20 year old female. I got diagnosed with small, flat genital warts back in late april and they are in the opening of my vagina. It ...
I need some advice on whether I have a genital wart or not?
a few days ago i was diagnosed with an ultrasound device in a private labratory to check the flood flow to my penis. the device has some...
1 answer | 2 comments |
Hi, I noticed the cauliflowers 6 months ago under my skin of my uncircumsized penis and went to the doctor. Not sure for how long they h...
I can not find any answer on google, theirs no pain but theirs a cluster of black speckles and dots on the roof of my mouth? They arent s...
1 answer |
I'm a 24 year old male. I've been in a monogamous relationship for over two years with my now wife. The last couple of days while perform...
1 answer |
Hpv , i belive its not a herpes., Hi , i doubt its a HPV , but it seems like a hpv , long story short , i was shocked that theres some pi...
1 answer |
Hello, I have been to two doctors and they are both assuring me that this is nothing but I do not believe them. I was wondering if any...
2 answers | 4 comments |
So I'm a 20 year old sexually active girl. I've had my fair share of random bar hook ups that I am now ashamed of because I think I have ...
1 answer | 2 comments |
At the vaginal opening https://imgur.com/a/CrrkHlZ
1 answer | 3 comments |
Okay so I’m trying to get my face back to it’s natural ph balance so I haven’t washed it for a couple of days and after me and my dad pic...
There are times where my 7 year old son uses bath towels that are already used by me or by my husband. Recently I discovered that my husb...
1 answer |
i hate you hpv, you have made my life worse then it already was, because of you i cant have sex....you have shattered my dreams of becomi...
3 answers |
Hi, around two weeks ago, I have have some bumps on lower part of my pinessand increased by number, been checked with a dermatologist, ...
1 answer | 1 comment |
Well I got a blowjob from a girl I just met like 12 hours later I started feeling an irritation on my penis but it feels like it’s inside...
1 answer |
I’m almost 30 and I have recently went to my doctor and Shen said it looks like warts to her and sent me for more tests waiting to go bac...
1 answer |
Top STDs Answerers
3149845 tn?1506631371
fort lauderdale, FL
Learn About Top Answerers
Human Papillomavirus (HPV) Community
6.92k Members
11k Questions
Popular Resources
Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Can HIV be transmitted through this sexual activity? Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia answers this commonly-asked question.
A breakthrough study discovers how to reduce risk of HIV transmission by 95 percent.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.