Aa
A
A
A
Close

Human Papillomavirus (HPV) Community

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding HPV issues such as: genital warts, causes, diagnosis, cervical cancer, HPV in men, PAP tests, treatment, telling your spouse or partner
1 - 20 (of 11170) questions
Hey! I have the past month and a half been using Aldara. Based on my doctors advice, I have opened a sachet, used a little creme, and ...
I found a post online of somebody with these bumps around his penis. He claims he and his wife have been faithful for 4 years and suggest...
Hello, I'm a 19 year old girl who contracted genital warts HPV (great opening line, huh?) Warts appeared mid-January and I got treated f...
'm 30 years old male, heterosexual. today I did a very bad thing that I will regret my whole life. I went to a message center where a ...
I am a 34 y/o male. About three months ago, I noticed something on my uvula. I went to the ENT to have it looked at. The ENT removed it a...
Can a person be hpv infected if they used a towel that had been used the previous day by someone with an hpv infection/wart? My daughter...
Recently diagnosed with high risk HPV confirmed on biopsy with scheduled LEEP procedure. I have children and cuddle and kiss them on thei...
Recently I noticed a small brown spot on the head of my penis like a freckle. It’s not been growing bigger or anything but I’m worried it...
I perform home STD tests almost every month, and last month was the first time it came back positive for low risk HPV subtype 44. I'm ver...
I'm 23 and I'm classified 6 for low HPV. I wanted to know if I will forever be contagious to future partners My doctor wasn't too helpful...
I was diagnosed with HPV about 7 or so years ago after I went to the doctor about what turned out to be genital warts (on the scrotum). I...
hello, I have had hpv for three years now and my warts keep coming back. The only thing that I have done to get rid of them Is freeze the...
As of the new year I noticed the occurrence of some very small, slightly raised, greyish spots on my penis and scrotum. They do not itch ...
I was recently diagnosed with HPV and Chlamydia. Now I'm not one to take things at face value so I asked as many questions as I could thi...
Hi, I'm a male who has been suffering with genital warts outbreaks for over 6-7 years... I have done a ton of research on the subje...
I just got diagnosed with HPV 53 which I read online is low risk but everything that has come back thus far from pathology has been high ...
I'm a 24 year old gay male. I have had multiple sex partners in the past. I also live down south where it's been really hot and muggy and...
24 year old female here just hoping for some answers !! .. well 4 weeks ago or so i went into the dr (because of a bump) .. sure enough i...
Hi, if someone has anal warts or warts in the anus, can it spread to family members if everyone is using the same toilet seat? If it can,...
I recently been diagnosed Genital warts. My gum clinic provided me with a cream which has helped allot. I am having issues with my mou...
Top STDs Answerers
3149845 tn?1506631371
fort lauderdale, FL
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Can HIV be transmitted through this sexual activity? Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia answers this commonly-asked question.
A breakthrough study discovers how to reduce risk of HIV transmission by 95 percent.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.