Aa
A
A
A
Close

Human Papillomavirus (HPV) Community

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding HPV issues such as: genital warts, causes, diagnosis, cervical cancer, HPV in men, PAP tests, treatment, telling your spouse or partner
1 - 20 (of 11092) questions
I had a growth on my lower groin between the fold. It was flesh colored. I swore it was a genital wart but my dermatologist said it was a...
I’ve had this issue for about 4 years now. My twin brother and close family/friends tell me that they don’t smell anything but I’ve gone ...
Hello, for some time now I have been getting so many complaints about how bad I smell. It's ruining my entire life. I've been to a few Do...
I see none near my balls, penis, between my groin or anything. I'm just wandering would they appear on your stomach or outer thigh?
Hi people, a few days ago went to a nuru massage center by insistense of a bussines associate. Anyway, during the full body massage I w...
Hello, about 2 weeks ago a dot appear on my penis. On monday went to the urologist but he say don't to worry no HPV. Now about 5 days lat...
Does HPV cause coughing. My wife and kids had it and now I've had the cough for awhile
Hi, I am a 26 year old male I've been going through hell over the past 4/5 years with new warts appearing every 3/6/9 months on my pe...
I have flat warta om my hands. I've been told by everyone I've spoken to that this means I have a non cancerous version of otherwise know...
The doc told me I had a small case of GW in April. I started Aldara which was awful. Open sores flu like symptoms the lot Within 3 weeks...
Long story short, pleass dont judge. Slept with someone else other then my SO in april. He told me he had no stds that he had a check bu...
I was wondering if talcum powder cauaes hpv and how someone gets hpv with being a virgin
I recently found out that my ex is on this medication and he claims his derm told him it was to treat skin tags in his genital area. I ha...
I am a male and have been diagnosed with HPV in 2007. 2010 approximately, maybe 2011 I had not produced any genital warts around my male...
I am a married husband and I contracted HPV more than two years ago which i dont know when, after I realized ( got genital warts) I told ...
Just to clarify. If HPV has been dormant for a big number of years would it be activated by having sex with someone who also had the vir...
So I'm almost 40 and have never had any kind of sexual relations beyond "French kissing" 18 years ago. All the sudden I have tested posit...
Hello, 3 days ago I woke up with an itchy bum, I thought it was nothing so I went to take a shower and felt some extra skin on my passage...
I have a couple of small growths on foreskin (I am circumsised but have quite a bit of skin left). You can't see them normally as they a...
Hi, My doctor diagonized me with GW in January, I have been usinf Podofilox cream and liquid for almost 4 months with not much improvemen...
Top STDs Answerers
3149845 tn?1506631371
fort lauderdale, FL
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Can HIV be transmitted through this sexual activity? Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia answers this commonly-asked question.
A breakthrough study discovers how to reduce risk of HIV transmission by 95 percent.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.