Aa
A
A
Close
Human Papillomavirus (HPV) Community
This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding HPV issues such as: genital warts, causes, diagnosis, cervical cancer, HPV in men, PAP tests, treatment, telling your spouse or partner
1 - 20 (of 10855) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
i woke up this morning and started to freak out i wanted to know if this looked like a genital wart or am i worried about nothing https...
1 answer |
can you get any std or infections/illnesses from handjobs how about warts? this random girl gave me a handjob with no condom and used som...
7 answers | 1 comment |
Dear all I wanted to share with you that despite what doctors can write here, I have been recently diagnosed with genital warts by a d...
3 answers |
Say you have a high risk HPV is that insta cancer sentence? I also read men can't really be tested for HPV besides the obvious physical w...
In the same way as they have odds about catching HIV depending on circumstances, what about HPV? It sounds like the virus is very tran...
1 answer |
two weeks ago i was mutually masturbating with a guy of unknown status. When he came he came on my penis head and now beneath my penis he...
Recently I have my penis frenulum has some cut due to sexual activity, after a week the cut starts to forms some white skin crust look li...
I was diagnosed with HPV in early October of 2017. The GYN prescribed me to apply Aldabra onto the warts for treatment. In all honesty, I...
What are the chances of getting genital HPV from receiving oral sex as a girl? Could I only get HPV types which cause warts and vulvar/va...
2 answers |
I was diagosed with genital warts 6 months ago. And after a long and painful round of cryo therapy coupled with aldara, I cleared. For TW...
17 answers |
I have a common wart on my finger I was wondering can I transfer the virus through handling my kids food? I was cooking pasta the other d...
t happend 3 days back. Kindly advise meDear Sir/Mam, I am Guy in my early twenties, and recently another guy sucked my penis and I was ej...
Hi, I've recently started dating a guy who has just found out he has HPV which has manifested as genital warts. We have not yet had in...
1 answer |
hi there! I found warts on my penis and I´m not sure what kind they are. Here are some pictures. https://picload.org/view/ddalirdw/...
| 3 comments |
t happend 3 days back. Kindly advise meDear Sir/Mam, I am Guy in my early twenties, and recently another guy sucked my penis and I was ej...
I am a 31 year old female, I just got positive hpv test with normal pap smear, was told to go back and get re-tested in a year, should i ...
1 answer |
Hi there, Hpv vaccine in market that prevents some strains of virus. I wanna ask if some one is already exposed some strain of virus l...
Hi, I'm a male who has been suffering with genital warts outbreaks for over 6-7 years... I have done a ton of research on the subje...
54 answers | 7 comments |
I was diagnosed with HPV about 7 or so years ago after I went to the doctor about what turned out to be genital warts (on the scrotum). I...
4 answers |
Hi there, I will be very thankful if someone can answer my questions. To make it less boaring i posted my story after my questions. ...
A
A
Looking for a Doctor?
Shop for health care like an expert. Find the best doctors based on reviews from patients like you.
Human Papillomavirus (HPV) Community Resources