HPV from french kissing?

Hi, I did something stupid couple of days back. I visited a escort, i got bit carried away and I french kissed her just once, maybe it lasted couple of seconds and i also fingered her. But I guess, I felt guilty and did not progress to sex. I did not do any oral sex or any Penetration sex. I am married and i only ever been with my wife and she too never had any other sexual partner. I am worried i might have got hpv from french kissing from that 1 occassion and i cant get initimate with my wife due to fear, I might pass the infection to her. Am i being paronoid? Please help.
get it checked. did you get it checked. I can't really answer for this but what you did was wrong.. I feel sorry for your wife

You are reading content posted in the Human Papillomavirus (HPV) Community