Human Papillomavirus (HPV) Community

Should i use apple cider vinegar on the nights i am not applying my imiquimod?

A couple of weeks ago i discovered warts on my genital area at the base of my penis and was diagnosed formally by my dr. I was prescribed imiquimod to be applied 3 days a week but heard apple cider vinegar does a great job of clearing warts. Is it a good idea to apply the imiquimod mon,wed, fri night and apple cider vinegar tues, thurs, saturday nights? Anyone tried this or have any results from either one they would share?