pelvic inflammatory disease

hi, i really want to know how i can get P.I.D. without STDs, since i was tested and had nothing but had PID, and i want to prevent it in the future. what else can cause it?
found some good answers for u in duplicate question......type Pelvic Inflammatory Disease in2 Google and go..also might want to see if this has been covered as a topic in teh Gynecology Forum!
Just went into Dr.Keith Downings Gynecology Forum.Typed Pelvic Inflammatory Disease in2 the search bar and 451 posts came up!
i used the hpv forum since i have had it and it was after a colposcopy, the biopsy after having hpv
i'll go somewhere else thanks for looking for me

You are reading content posted in the Human Papillomavirus (HPV) Community