Kidney Stones Community
417 Members

I started bleeding yesterday, I don't know if it's my period or my stent/stones

I have a huge kidney stone that is to big to pass so a stent was put in and I plan to have lipotripsy done soon and have the stent removed. I am 47 and am going through the change. I was on testosterone injections for over a year but the side effects were to much so I quit taking the injections about a month ago. I haven't had a period in over a year but I started bleeding yesterday. How do I find out if the bleeding is from my stent or am I having a period?