Leukemia and Lymphoma Community

worried about leukemia

am 23 year old male with 65 kg of weight and 165 cm of height
today and yesterday i checked my cbc due to very high anxiety about my health (few days ago one kid is diaganosed with leukemia , thats y i also checked my cbc )

yesterday my cbc values are : wbc 12000(4-11000 normal range) , lymphocycte 23(20-40 normal ) rbc 4.84(4-6 nrml) all other values are normal

but due to anxiety today also i checked , my values changed
today my values are :wbc =13200 , neutrophil =78,lymphocyte=18,rbc=5.2 ,esr =40 (1-20 normal)

i was affected with Chickenpox (varicella zoster infection) 15 days ago

bur am really worried that , am also affected with leukemia ,
:(
doc told me that its because of an infection , just frgt this and he asked me to consult a pshycgologist
can anyone help me............
am a very hypochondriac
am almost died after seeing this result
but till now i dont have any of the leukemia symptom for the last one year