May 2011 babies Community
58 Members

Ava has arrived!

Hey ladies - I haven't left....motherhood is just busy and wonderful!

Ava Mae was forcefully evicted by c-section on May 12th at 4:43, weighing in at 8 pounds 10 ounces and 21 inches long. She is SOOOOO beautiful and makes my heart explode with love everyday. She's so amazing and I can't believe it took so long to get her here. Breastfeeding is going well and takes up ALL of my time...she's a hungry girl! When I get back to work I will post pictures of her on my lunch break. Until then I can't stop staring at her.....
aww congrats was waiting for the news of her arrival, and what a nice size bubba too.. can't wait to see pics
Congrats!  its great you both doing great!... mine was c-section  as well 9 pounds 10 oz        22 inches long - may 10th (boy)   Good luck!
If you are prepared to see the most beautiful baby in the world, then go check out my photos! Just posted pictures of my precious Ava. WARNING: She is incredible awesome and her cuteness will make you cry.  :)
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.