Curved penis...anything I can do about it?

My boyfriend wanted me to post this question for him. He has a curved penis and he was wondering if there was anyway he can fix it without surgery. He would like to know what causes a curved penis and the possible non-surgical solution to it. I myself as his girlfirend have a question about it too. How would it affect our sex life once we started having sex? I appreciate any help as soon as possible. Thank you.
HELLO I ALSO HAVE A CURVED PENIS IT CURVES TO THE LEFT SIDE REAL BAD. IM ALSO LOOKING INTO FINDING A SOLUTION MYSELF. I THINK THAT WHEN YOUR TALKING ABOUT SURGERY ON THE PENIS ITS VERY RISKY. I THINK MOST DOCTORS WOULD OPT TO GIVING SOME SORT OF MEDICATION FIRST. THEN IF YOUR PENIS GOT REALLY BAD THEN YOU MIGHT GO FOR SURGERY BUT AGAIN THERES RISKS WHEN GETTING SURGERY ON YOUR PENIS WHAT IF THEY ACCIDENTLY CUT YOUR PENIS OFF THEN YOUR GONNA BE REAL MAD. I THINK IV READ SOME INFORMATION ONLINE THAT SOME DOCTORS GIVE MEN WITH CURVED PENISES VITAMIN E AND IN SOME CASES THAT STRAIGHTENS OUT THE PENIS AND GETS RID OF THE CURVE. BUT AGAIN TALK TO A UROLOGIST AND ASK HIM WHAT THE BEST TREATMENT WOULD BE.
Well, his is just slightly curved and it's annoying to him. And he doesn't want to end up hurting me once we start to have intercourse, that's why he was wondering if there was anything non-surgical to get rid of his curve.
Hello!

I've been with my boyfriend for four months and he has a curve penis; i do not know to which sides it curves. I have a few questions that and i hope that somebody can help me since him and i have not  talked about his condition. How can i know if this is something that he's had all his life or if he got it as an adult? Does it necesarily have to be this Peyronies disease that i had never heard about before? Is this painful fo him sometimes? all the time? And can this make your sex drive decrease?
thanks in advance!
Hey im 25 and have a curved penis, i am sexually active and have never had a problem with sex. I remember when i was young it was a very big concern for me but it has never been a problem once i got active. In fact all the girls i have been with said it was great and it did something for them sexually.
my x had a curve in his penis and no it actually feel better rubbing in side of you , i think
a curved penis is cause by how you masturbate when you where a youngling
A curved penis is not neccesarily Peyronies Disease, which is caused by hardened plaque in the penis. Having a curved penis is quite normal and if the curve is only slight it should be absolutely no problem having intercourse.

But I know how this is a problem, at least mentally, because my penis has a significant curve, about 40 degrees to the left and I have always felt very embarrassed about it all my life. No girl has ever complained about it though (at least not to me) and sex is not really a problem physically, but I am still often worried about it, especially esthetically, even though I've never heard any girls saying a curved penis is "ugly" either.

I have researched the subject thoroughly and it seems the only way of straightening it is through a surgical procedure, where they actually shorten the opposite side of the penis and that is not really a desired side effect in addition to the risk of surgery.

Now, I've heard many theories about the reason for curves, like how you masturbate and wearing constrictive underwear. It could just be a natural variation, just like many girls have one breast larger than the other.
curved penis can be caused by mastubating
Why would masturbation cause a curved penis? I believe that is a myth. Just for the record, some may think that right handed guys get a curve to the left and left handed to the right, but this is not the case. The curve is caused by one side of the penis growing longer than the other.
Me too am worried bout this ! i was about to post ma prob n saw its alraedy there  !
ny penis is 11 inchs and i would like to know is there a way i can put a curve into it
Not Trying To Be Rude Or Funny But I Thought That Only Happens If Your mastubating For Like So Many Years.
I have a curved penis because when I was a child one of my cousins showed me a pornographic website that I basically got addicted to before I even knew what sex was.  I would get erections, not knowing what they were.  My underwear, being whitey tighties at the time, were very restrictive and bent my penis whenever I would get my frequent and random erections (for years).  Eventually after a while I noticed that my penis had curved almost 90 degrees downward.  Anyway I was very concerned with this affecting my future sex life.  However, after actually having sex many many times, it has not posed as MUCH of an issue.  It is often harder to penetrate from the back (or other positions that require a straight penis), but with partner cooperation and understanding, there's not much you can't do comfortably.  
I read from this blog about curved penis cure, not sure if it's really work though,

http://blog.jombuy.com

cheers!
im 14 and i think i have peyronies disease what should i do as treatement. It is not a 90 degree bend more like a 70 degree bend. Im worried because on other medical sites it says olny middle aged men get this or men in their 20s.
i have been with my boyfriend for almost a year and he has a to the left curved penis. he is very large when erect. i enjoy it but i cant seem to get off when he is on top on me and if we attempt doggie style position it just hurts like a train hit me!! i really want to be able to do doggie style with him and because of the curve i now this bothers him. we enjoy making love very much but we need something more diffrent. any suggestions anyone???
My husband has a curved penis, upwards, thankfully.  Which seems to be a blessing (can't miss my G-spot).  I have to say I don't think it's a disease or a case of the whitey tighties, because we have a son together who is also shaped like he is.  (don't be sick, you notice these things when infant boys try to pee on you)  So guys be proud of what you have and girls...why the hell would you want a straight **** man...people PAY for curved toys!  I have the real thing :D
I am curved up and have been married for 4 years. In the missionary its all good but we cant seem to do doggie style or any of the other adventerous positions. Any suggestions?
I have a curved penis that curves 45 degrees to the left from the normal. Will I have any problems with sexual intercourse?
when my penis ection, it curve down abit and curve about 30 or 20 degree to the right cuz i am using my left hand to masturbate is it ok? am i have Peyronies Disease?? pls tell me thank you
Looking for a Doctor?
Shop for health care like an expert. Find the best doctors based on reviews from patients like you.