Men's Health Community

Rubbing penis top makes me feel weak

I am 27 male virgin. Masturbated a lot since last 14 years but did not rub penis top. Circumcised. But when i rub penis top, it is very uncomfortable and i start feeling so weak while rubbing it that my legs shiver and i feel like falling. My bone joints make knocking sounds even with little movement. Have inbecome too weak to have sex?
Since you are circumcised, you will need to use lubrication.

Lubrication.

Foreskin-deprived males who try to masturbate without lubrication are likely to suffer friction irritation and pain.
The best lubrication for masturbation is the human foreskin. The highly innervated, erogenous, internally-lubricated foreskin is secured only at each extremity and is not attached to the underlying shaft of the penis. It is internally lubrication with lymphatic fluid and glides up and down the shaft of the penis without friction. The foreskin is filled with pleasure nerves that are stimulated by motion. This makes it ideal for masturbation.  Foreskinned males usually do not need additional lubrication.

Circumcision de-foreskins the penis, shortens the available skin and makes the residual skin taut and immovable. Nineteenth Century doctors thought that would make masturbation impossible. It did not actually make it impossible but it made it harder to do and less fun.

Circumcised guys who try to masturbate without lubrication are likely to experience friction irritation and pain.

If you don’t have a foreskin, then you will need external lubrication (not “lotion”) to compensate for the loss of your foreskin. You will need to learn to slide your hand up and down the shaft. Some males purchase a personal lubricant, which is designed to provide lubricant for sexual intercourse. Others may use petroleum jelly, such as Vaseline (which is greasy), baby oil, vegetable oil, or saliva.
Specialized masturbation creams are now being marketed.
Some foreskinned males also like to use lubrication, although it is not strictly necessary.

Products with harsh and irritating chemicals should be avoided. Shampoo and body wash have been reported to cause irritation.

Soap dries out the natural oils so it should be avoided as a lubricant. It should be used only in an emergency.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Masturbation

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Masturbation_cream

Mr. bobbylee1865 this is such a detailed and also relieving answer. i am feeling much better now. Awesome, Sir! Thank you very much.