Men's Health Community

fertility

I'm 31 years, female, not been able to conceive for 5 months now, went for a test, and here are the results.

PH 7.0
Epithelial Cells ++
WBCs(PUS Cells) 4-6phf
Bacteria +
Rbcs 1-2phf
Culture: Staph Spp isolated after 48hrs incubation at 37 degree C.

NOW, MY QUESTION / WORRY
1. What is the interpretation of this result to a common layman?
2. What are mine sufferring from?
3. Can i be able to conceive and bear children?

Urgently awaiting an answer, Doc!!!
COMMUNITY LEADER
This the Men's Health forum I think if you post your question in the Women's health forum you will get answers to your question.
   As suggested, you might get better replies from the women's forum.
But since it is a question related to fertility, may be it is also 50% applicable to men's forum as well. I thought some of the following points may be in order :

First of all,  five months is too short a period to worry about infertility, the worry does more harm than any basic issue itself.

Secondly, for fertility consultation, both partners need to be diagnosed and in many case, both may need simultaneous treatment.

As it appears, you have a common bacterial infection, which could be easily treated and should not pose any problem for child bearing, but your partner also may need treatment if he also has the infection, and if he does not have, should avoid sex during your treatment.

What did your doctor say after seeing your test results?

Regarding fertility It is important that both the partners should consult an experienced gynecologist for an effective solution. Here is a link that gives various considerations to be taken with regard to fertility treatment :  

http://www.rashminursinghome.com/Infertility/Basics.htm

Solace