low sperm count

am married from 11 months but till date i am not pregnant when we both go through  tests i have ok reports  but my hubby have low sperm count problem  the repot is as folloes
quantity  200 ml
liquidfication 30 minutes
motility   30%
active 10%
sluggish   20%
non active  70 %
colour opeque
total sperm count 35 millions

we both are under the treatment of gyne but plz tell is there possibilty that we become parents and what is approx time to recover the low sperm counts  is there hope for pregnancy plz help me
    I think the quantity should have been 2 ml and not 200 ml. Actually 35 million count is not bad at all, the problem is with the low percentage (10%) of active sperm, and the colour being opaque also appears abnormal. The doctor has to find out the cause for the high percentage of defective sperm and correct it, I suppose it would be correctable and that you will be blessed with a child in the near future.By the way, eleven months is not a long period now a days and you should not get too much worried about it. It is also known that zinc and follic acid can improve the health of the sperms and you could make sure that his daily food includes food items rich in these nutrients.  To find out which food items are rich in these nutrients, just Google for ' zinc rich food ' or ' follic acid rich food ' . You should work with a good fertility clinic to get proper treatment.

Being in India, you could also get the help from Ayurveda to improve the fertility as there are many well known herbal cures to treat fertility problems like Aswagandha, Indian Asperagus etc.  

Here are some links which may be of interest to you :

0. http://www.bhj.org/journal/2003_4503_july/semen_416.htm   // asparagus for fertility
1. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11872201    // zinc and folic acid to increase sperm count
2. http://www.bentham.org/open/toctj/articles/V001/7TOCTJ.pdf    // treatment of male infertility  by antibiotics, zinc and other nutrients

Good luck,
Solace
no body are interested to help  me or answer my question wht type of site is this only timepass or helpful
thanks dear for ur kind co operation we under the treatment of best doctor but she gave a time of three month course  and i am in hurry to get  a blessing of god in the shape of child thats why i am too upset that is there possibilty to get pregnant as early as possible

With a viable sperm count  and an experienced doctor by your side, I do not find any reason for you to worry and it is all a matter of time.Anxiety can only create problems. Doctor's estimate of three months is a typical guess and you should not lose hope even if it is delayed by a few months.
Take care,
Solace
plz tell me
1.what is a minimum and maximum quanity of sperm count
2. what is a minimum and maximum liquidification per minute
3.what is a minimum and maximum motility %
4.what is a minimum and maximum  active %
5.what is a minimum and maximum siugish %
6.what is a minimum and maximum non active %
7.what is best colour of sperm
8.what is a minimum and maximum  sperm in ml
   The semen consistency is that of a viscous translucent fluid, normally with a whitish gray or sometimes with an yellowish tint. For your other questions, please refer to the following links, especially, link No.2 .
1. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Semen_analysis    // semen parameters
2. http://www.gfmer.ch/Endo/PGC_network/Semen_analysis_rrumbullaku.htm      // semen parameters WHO guidelines
3. http://www.webmd.com/infertility-and-reproduction/guide/semen-analysis?page=1  // semen analysis  with ref.values  

Regards,
Solace
My semen report is

quantity  2 ml
liquidfication 30 minutes
motility   30%
active 10%
sluggish   20%
non active  70 %
colour opeque
total sperm count 35 millions

i am under treat ment of gyne and she gave me medicine SIOTONE AND CCQ25 SO plz tell me that after how many days i recover from this deficiency
     Please note that here  we are only sharing the information we have, for the benefit of the members, and not doctors.
Of the two medicines you have mentioned, Siotone is an ayurvedic preparation containing among others  aswagandha, asperagus and shilajit, as ingredients,which are well known in fertility improvement. The other medicine CCQ 25 contains formulations for improving testosterone and sperm health.
So, coming back to your question of how long it will take to improve, I would not be able to answer, your doctor with his knowledge and experience would be able to make the best guess.By the way, Ayurvedic Medicines are little slow to act, so that, as a blind man's shot, I would expect  a few months delay in normal course. I am sure your doctor would have advised you also about the need to track the ovulation period for the best results.  
Apparently, in your case, stress seems to be a factor, so keep the worries off, and the results should follow soon. Remember, in your case, there are enough healthy sperms, so that, there is always the option of Artificial Insemination if at all required, then why worry at all?

Regards,
Solace

You are reading content posted in the Men's Health Community