Men's Health Community
13.5k Members
Avatar universal

rash on bottom of testicles

i have what looks like a rash on the bottom of my testicles where my they meet my thieghs.i have had it for about 3 weeks and tryed several things. i wake up sometimes and it itches alot, i also find that my skin is peeling where the rash is. i also have 2 teder spots where puss comes from sometimes. also i have a black spot on the bottom of the head on my penis, i have had it for several years now.i am a uncercumsized male and a virgin. my question is, what do you suggest i do to cure my rash and black spot?
2 Responses
13167 tn?1327197724
I don't know about the black spot,  but for the itchy rash on your testicles,  go to the women's section and get monostat cream.  It sounds like a yeast rash,  and if it is,  this will clear it right up in a matter of hours.  If it isn't, no harm done.

Avatar universal
thank you ill try that
Top Men's Health Answerers
1622896 tn?1562368567
London, United Kingdom
139792 tn?1498589250
Indore, India
11369760 tn?1449507972
Southwest , MI
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Get the facts about this disease that affects more than 240,000 men each year.
How to lower your heart attack risk.
Here are 12 simple – and fun! – ways to boost your brainpower.
Sean Cummings discusses which available erectile dysfunction treatments may have the best outcome for you
They got it all wrong: Why the PSA test is imperative for saving lives from prostate cancer
10 prostate cancer misconceptions debunked.