Men's Health Community

rash on bottom of testicles

i have what looks like a rash on the bottom of my testicles where my they meet my thieghs.i have had it for about 3 weeks and tryed several things. i wake up sometimes and it itches alot, i also find that my skin is peeling where the rash is. i also have 2 teder spots where puss comes from sometimes. also i have a black spot on the bottom of the head on my penis, i have had it for several years now.i am a uncercumsized male and a virgin. my question is, what do you suggest i do to cure my rash and black spot?
I don't know about the black spot,  but for the itchy rash on your testicles,  go to the women's section and get monostat cream.  It sounds like a yeast rash,  and if it is,  this will clear it right up in a matter of hours.  If it isn't, no harm done.

thank you ill try that