One sided headache!

I have some other symptoms, but the one who's literally taking my sleep away is this awful headache. It occurs in just one side of the head, left one, and it's constant and pulsating. In 31st i had to go to the e.r. cause it was making me insane. It hurts right in the back of the eye and also in the back of the head. One thing I also realize is that, almost all the time when hurts harder, my left ear becomes read and hot. I'm clueless, no pain killers work for this pain... So, I guess I'll look for a Neurologist doctor in January. If anyone has any sugestion, I would like to hear. thanks.
How are you? Migraine without Aura usually presents with severe, one-sided throbbing pain. This is often accompanied by nausea, vomiting, cold hands, or sensitivity to sound and light. Certain foods, hormones, the Pill, excessive hunger, changes in altitude, weather, lights, excessive smoking, and emotional stress can trigger this. If pain killers do not work, ice packs and stronger prescription medications may help provide relief. A headache journal where you put when and what activities you were doing before and during your headaches is also recommended. Do keep us posted with your consultation. Take care and best regards.