What’s the longest time someone has gone before their period went away?

I have had my Mirena for a little under three years and I had a period every month up until just a couple months ago. Most websites say six months after insertion but is two and a half years too long? I also recently found (what I’m assuming is) a cyst while checking for my strings and this all happened around the same time I stopped getting my period.
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.

You are reading content posted in the Mirena IUD Side Effects Support Group

For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.