Miscarriages Community

help! miscarriage with no blood after normal?

Iast week thursday i started spotting went to the er, said i might miscarry. Friday bleeding increases a little to a light period. Went back into er. Said my level dropped a little n to see n ob gyne in the next few days. Yesterday i thought i was doing good bleeding almost stop, went back to spotting. Went to the bathroom and passed a big clot. Went back to er said levels dropped again to 100 n most likely that was the fetus. But since then. I have no more blood. I thought you have alot of blood afterwards?? Is this normal to have stopped bleeding?? Bc all i herd was come back if you fill a pad n hour. And i was no where near that??
I'm sorry to hear that your going thru this right now. Did they do another ultrasound on you after you passed the clot? How far along were you? Did you have any cramping or back pain? I know you mentioned having your beta drawn a couple times but I would want to see if maybe see if there is anything left in your uterus stopping the entire process from occurring. Sometimes, depending on how far along you are a piece of placenta or something can cause trouble if it doesn't come out and a D&C may be needed.  I would let your doctor know you haven't had any bleeding after the clot and you are concerned. I hope this resolves soon so you can heal from this. Please keep us posted.
The only pain i had was friday. Really bad back pain. They said the u/s i had friday, they said they seen the sac. They did another one after the clot, said they didnt see it. And most likely is what i passed. I brought the clot to the hospital they said they were goin to test it. I told tgem i wasnt bleeding much, she didnt seem concerned about it said if it fet really bad come back in.n just said i need to see a ob gyne soon. To make sure my hcg goes down to zero. But i dont have one or insurance.
I was 6 weeks but on friday they said the fetus measures 4..
It sounds like things are going as they should at this point. If you have a general doctor then I would ask him to give you a lab slip for a beta in a week or so. This way you don't have to pay for another visit. Most places will give a cash patient discount if you ask.
Thank you, so you dont think i need to worry about there not being much blood? I am feeling a little pain now. But still not much blood. I found a clinic that will b low cost but im not sure when i can get an appointment might take a couple weeks. Im going tomorrow to register n they will tell me when.
During the u/s they found a cyst on my left ovary that they say i should get it looked at soon..
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.