Aa
A
A
A
Close

Miscarriages Community

This support community is for discussions and support relating to miscarriages.
1 - 20 (of 7804) questions
Hello...I just had a m/c on Sept.7.2010 I was just about 3 weeks pregnant or so. When I went into the ER becuz I was bleeding they told ...
Hi ladies, nothing made me more happy than to see my bfp 4 days ago. But I have a major problem now. This was my first clomid cycle and i...
I miscarried July 10th, I stopped bleeding yesterday & Had sex today. So my partner and I are wondering if that can cause an std ?? We us...
When I had these and c abortion on the 6th of may I saw my period 36days after which was June 11th but this month is like for 3 days lat...
I’m very confused, I recently had a natural miscarriage May 12th, I was 13 weeks when it happened, but according to the ultrasound prior ...
Hi am really worried in away but very confused and i will tell u for why First i did a pregnancy test that came back negative and then a...
I had my d&c 05-09-18 at about 10 weeks.i bleed for about a week.all was fine. Then I started spotting and bleeding at about 5week post ...
I was 39 weeks and due on 22 jun 2012. right from the beigning of pregnancy i was all normal with all my baby reports +ve. i had my last ...
I have had sex, but my boyfriend has never finished in me. I have gotten fatter (my hips and butt) and my stomach looks like I just ate a...
I’ve been having strange symptoms over the course of the past month and I’m unsure what they amount to be. It began with pain upon entry ...
I had a miscarriage on the 15th of April @ 6 weeks was seeing blood until the 12th of May. Tested positive and later negative by the last...
I had a miscarriage on the 17th of July last year,the baby wasn’t planned but it don’t mean I didn’t want it,i was supposed to be 7 weeks...
Hi, I had a d&c on 7th of january and I am still bleeding, my body is a total mess, I dont feel normal and am always emotional, wat is wr...
Hi! I am quite anxious waiting for my period to come because i really want to start getting pregnant asap. I had d&c on the 23/04/2018 an...
I had sex 3 days after early miscarriage,can I get pregnant again? And will ovulation continue as soon after miscarriage?
...If they have been there previously on a vaginal ultrasound? I'm so confused. I went in for my first ultrasound last Monday when I was...
After Endovaginal ultrasound on 9th May, doctor said there was no fetal found only sac is available with 19.1 mm size. so,on same day che...
I miscarried on March 4th and I was at 14 weeks but the fetus was only 10 weeks, my body recognized the late. It’s now May 11th and just ...
I have to go back for another scan next week, at the moment there’s just a sac there, but it’s a little bit broken which is signs of a mi...
I had d&c on 10 mar
Popular Resources
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.