Miscarriages Community

ok this is getting frustrating need advice

ok i had d/c feb. 2 and almost 6 wks later still no period so i called doc asked them when i should start and was 4 to 6 wks after d/c. told them took hpt but neg. but am having dizzy spells and several other pregnancy syptoms and they told me to just keep taking pregnancy tests. what the hell!!!!!
sorry to hear you are having difficulties. i think patience is key here. depending on your situation there may be residue of hormones in your system. and its just a matter of letting those hormones settle out and back to normal before your body kicks back into gear. stress doesn't help much either, pamper yourself a little and relax as best you can (i know its hard)
my heart goes out to you, hope you are feeling like yourself again soon.
if i still had hcg in system whouldnt it show up on hpt
in my mind not at the end. remember, you have hcg in your system at conception but takes about 2 weeks before a strong positive is shown. so in my mind at least two weeks from your last positive.
i can certainly understand your frustration. its difficult when the doctors don't understand the emotions you are experiencing. and you don't feel like they are doing everything possible to help you and help ease your mind. families who experience a loss need more support and the doctors don't always see that.
sorry if that didn't help much, i've never done hpt after mc.
ive been testing neg for over 2 wks
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.