Multiple Sclerosis Community

Cooling Vests

Got my cooling vest this morning, Fed Ex delivered it!  
All ready now for warmer weather, bring it on!!!

Thanks Lulu for reminding us about these
Cool.....pardon the pun.

Is it real bulky? I've never seen one, and it's something I might want to look into, but I likely wouldn't use it if it's too uncomfortable.

Mike
no, the vest is not, its a nice quality material, I think the company that supplies them is polarproducts ?  doing that off the top of my head.
the one I picked out has no sleeves and has pouches in the back and both sides for the ice packs which are about the size of sandwich size ziploks, squared off.  It comes with 22 jel packs, or 2 sets.  I was impressed and anxious to use it this summer.  Even in Maine we get wicked hot days (yeah, anything over 70 is unbearable)........if you can't find polar products web site, message me and I will go get the literature that came with it, its downstairs.
I can't remember who makes mine, but their not too bulky.  They are supposed to fit close to the body.  They are certainly not very fashionable- but they definitely help.

Tammy