Multiple Sclerosis Community

Few scattered foci of high t2/flair signal

My brain Mri results state: a few scattered foci of high t2/flair signal noted, predominantly in the bi frontal subcortical white matter. I have a neck pain flair up for a month now. Neck Mri shows spondylosis on left side of neck. Stabbing neck pain, jaw pain, temple, nostril closes up, neck spasm on right side.  Myofascial release in the last 2 weeks helps for about a day.  Pain very severe.  What does the brain mri info mean?
COMMUNITY LEADER
Hi and welcome,

Your question has landed in the MS community and in regards to MS your brain and spinal MRI's are not actually suggestive of MS. Subcortical foci off the top of my head is associated with migraines and spondylosis is spinal degeneration, which isn't the same as spinal 'cord' lesions in MS.......sorry i can't be more helpful!

Cheers........JJ