test results what do you think
Add as Friend
Mood: HARRYBEADS is missin his bike
, Mar 13, 2008 11:07PM
I would like to know what the Doc thinks of these results of my neurological test.I will not be seeing the Doctor for a month or so and I'm loosing it with worry.
- had a mild action and resting tremor
- deep tendon reflexes were 1+ across both upper extremities but hyperactive 3+ across both knees and 2+ across each ankle
- plantar responses were equivocal, as he displayed very strong withdrawl response
- obtained more than 5 beats (or bits) of sustained clonus across each ankle , whats that mean???
- considerable spasticity across both lower limbs
- large amplitude clonus on hip flexion
- abdominal reflexes, failed to elicit them on left side
- evidence of upper motor neuron pathology, whats that????
- Mcgill pain questionnaire, selected 9 of 15 words from severe pain category and 4 from moderate, what does that mean ?
thanks, I know your busy but please fit me in