Neurology Forum

Pamerol and other drugs

Posted By Lauren on January 19, 1999 at 11:32:17:

A neurologist recently prescribed Pamerol for my depression, with the bonus that it may also help to relieve chronic headache pain (from an auto accident) and help me sleep.  I am wondering about interactions between Pamerol and alcohol, and Pamerol and marijuana, if there are any.  Also, is Pamerol an effective drug in the treatment of bulimia nervosa?  I have read that Prozac can help with bulimia, but wasn't sure if other antidepressants are as effective.  Thank you.
Find out how beta-blocker eye drops show promising results for acute migraine relief.
In this special Missouri Medicine report, doctors examine advances in diagnosis and treatment of this devastating and costly neurodegenerative disease.
Here are 12 simple – and fun! – ways to boost your brainpower.
Discover some of the causes of dizziness and how to treat it.
Discover the common causes of headaches and how to treat headache pain.
Two of the largest studies on Alzheimer’s have yielded new clues about the disease