This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Avatar universal

Tendon Lengthening

      Re: Re: Re: Tendon Lengthening

[Search][ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Neurology and Neurosurgery Forum ] [ Archive/FAQ ]

Posted by CCF neuro on October 31, 1998 at 08:53:59:

In Reply to: Re: Re: Tendon Lengthening posted by Jeremy on October 29, 1998 at 12:41:04:

: I can not locate the attached reference.  Please indicate the author and I can contact
  the Scripps Clinic.  Thank you for your help.
  Tendon lengthening is a surgical procedure usually performed by orthopedic or plasic surgeons and is indicated in some cases of cerebral palsy. Each case is individual but the option does exist in some cases.
  Your first step in exploring this option should be to consult an orthopedic surgeon to see if this is a viabl option in your particularproblem.
  I have attached a reference which discusses the issue, you may even wish to contact the author at the Scripps Clinic where this work was done.
  If you wish to contact the Cleveland Clinic Dept of Orthopedic Surgery the appointments number is
see other posting for attached reference

Read more
Discussion is closed
Upvote - 0
0 Answers
Page 1 of 1
Request an Appointment
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now