Orthopedics Community

Pain front left thigh and inner left thigh

So recently I have been experiencing moderate to severe discomfort in my left leg. When I try to run it feels like my leg is made of wood and all the impact is going to my quad and my groin/hip flexer. Even as I stretch the pain worsens the more I run and afterward when I walk there is a persistent shooting pain in that area that has also started to move down to my knee. I'm not sure if this is part of it but 3 years ago I had an ACL replacement surgery and have been diagnosed with patella tendonitis a while back. Normally I would ignore something like this and just let it pass as it has worked well for me in the past. However, now it is affecting me even when I am not moving. When I sit (mostly in higher chairs where my legs hang down), an aching pain begins and gradually worsens in that area mentioned above to the point where I have to move around to alleviate the pain. The closest thing that I can relate this pain to is that of the pain experienced with pretty bad shin splints (which I also had). I am a 19 year old male in good shape and am otherwise pretty healthy, I am just curious if this is something that requires medical attention or if it is something  that I can just wait for to pass.
Because of your past history I would definitely have this looked at by a doctor.  
Tips for preventing one of the most common types of knee injury.
Tips and moves to ease backaches
How to bounce back fast from an ankle sprain - and stay pain free.
Patellofemoral pain and what to do about it.
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.