Recently I have done mri the report reads as follows :
1) Posterior bulge causing thecal sac indetation at L3-4 disc
2) Annaular tear with posterior protrusion causing thecal sac indetation , bilateral nerve root with indetation bilateral neural foraminal fat effacement at L4-5 disc.
3) Peripheral & radial annular tear with central protrusion causing thecal sac indentation at L5 S1 disc.
4) Focal hemangioma in the inferior right iliac wing.
5) Bilateral hypertrophied & L4-5 & L5-S1 ligamenta flava
In such a case do i need to go surgery ?
Presently i have pain on my calf & pelvic which is persisting & i'm unable to walk properly , Please advive ?