Aa
A
A
A
Close
Ovarian Cancer Community
6.28k Members

Enlarged liver, spleen with mass found on ovary

For the past 4 days, I have experienced severe abdominal bloating ( yesterday, it looked like I was 6 months pregnant) and discomfort with trouble taking breaths. I have also experienced fatigue for several months. I went to ER yesterday and had ultrasound, blood work and CT scan. Blood work came back with high monocytes but otherwise, find. Ultrasound didn't show anything significant. CT showed a 3x2 inch mass on right ovary that they say appears "complex" with consideration for ovarian neoplasm. The doctors said she discussed it with 2 other doctors who agree that I need to see OB emergent and while liver and spleen are issues that need to be dealt with, they can wait. I have did some research and the enlarged liver/spleen is a symptom of 2 main culprits..cirrhosis and cancer. Again, blood work came back fine so no damage to liver. Has anyone else had this problem? I have 2 more days before I can see OB and am scared to death. I forgot to mention, 21 years ago, I had a rare type of cancer called a molar pregnancy where a cancer is formed instead of a baby. I had chemo for that.
0 Responses
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Learn how to spot the warning signs of this “silent killer.”
Diet and digestion have more to do with cancer prevention than you may realize
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Here’s how your baby’s growing in your body each week.
These common ADD/ADHD myths could already be hurting your child
This article will tell you more about strength training at home, giving you some options that require little to no equipment.