Ovarian Cancer Community

vaginal cuff

I HAD TO HAVE A TOTAL HYSTERECTOMY DUE TO TUMORS ON MY OVARY, WHICH WERE NOT CANCER, I HAD THE DIVINCI ROBOT SURGERY. 3 WKS AFTER I STARTED BLEEDING AND PASSING HUGE CLOTS. THEY WENT IN AND STICTCHED MYVAGINAL CUFF AGAIN. QUESTION IS, IT HAS BEEN 2 WKS, SINCE REPAIR AND I'M SCARED TO DEATH IT WILL HAPPEN AGAIN.WHAT MAKES IT OPEN UP, AND BLEED?
Hello....I am not familiar whit the divinci robot surgery......I don't know what causes your cervix to open and bleed.  You must be proactive when it comes to your health.....your surgeon should answer your questions about this.  I would suggest you call his office.....ask to speak with his nurse...ask your question directly of her.....she will either answer your question or take your number and have the surgeon call you back.  They owe you that......let us know how you turn out!
Peace.
dian
Learn how to spot the warning signs of this “silent killer.”
Diet and digestion have more to do with cancer prevention than you may realize