Avatar universal

Find DR that treats CRPS

Desperately need a DR that has other CRPS patients in Upstate NY or northern PA. Finger Lakes area also. RU or Strong sent me to pain Mgmt that said I have to live with it.  I know it is not curable, but need a better quality of life. I am 75 yr old female. Got this after a total knee replacement. Then the ortho that did it dumped me. Pretended she didn't know anything about nerve pain. Yea, Right.
1 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
20803600 tn?1546262537
Try your insurer, large teaching hospitals or university hospitals in your area. You can also look into a physical medicine and rehab physician, anesthesiologist who may be able to refer you further or even treat you.
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Pain Management Community

Top Pain Answerers
Avatar universal
st. louis, MO
317787 tn?1473358451
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Find out how beta-blocker eye drops show promising results for acute migraine relief.
Could it be something you ate? Lack of sleep? Here are 11 migraine triggers to look out for.
Find out if PRP therapy right for you.
Tips for preventing one of the most common types of knee injury.
Here are 10 ways to stop headaches before they start.
Tips and moves to ease backaches