Panic attacks and anxiety disorder Community
95 Members

Is this permanent

Hello- I just went to Vegas for my bachelor party this past Friday night. I am very much a social drinker and do not drink during the week or hard on the weekends. For my bachelor party I probably drank the hardest I have in my life. Waking up and drinking and drinking all night. This party lasted until Sunday when I got to the airport and i started to feel odd. I started having my first panic attack in the airport and then on the plane. I threw up on the plane and asked the flight attendant to ask for a doctor on board. They gave my Dramamine and it knocked me out so I survived the flight. I got home and just felt really hungover. The next day I went out to lunch with my fiancee and had a COFFEE!!! Worst mistake ever. All the symptoms from the night before came back and i immediately had another panic attack. I have had to call off from work the past 3 days already. One day I went to work and told my boss I felt ill. The next day I tried to walk in but panicked and walked right out. I went to the ER to draw blood and make sure it wasn't something besides alcohol. My blood and urine results came back negative. I have never had a panic attack before this weekend. It is 4 days in now and still feel extremely anxious. Is this normal and will it ever go away????
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.