6 month old problems..

This week my daughter has been getting up around 1 or 2 am after putting her to bed around 10:30 or 11. She will either talk or cry. When she talks I leave her be. But tonight she was already up around 1 and was crying..she drank only 1 oz then back to bed. It's 4:40 and she's up again just talking to herself. I am getting very frustrated. Before this week she would always sleep all night till 6:30. I've tried feeding her cereal before bed, a bath, warm bottle, about everything. Is this a phase? Any advice? I need sleep.  
This is a very common phase, she should wear out of soon. Until then just try to soother her back to sleep or leave her to her own devices until she does it her self. Hopefully you can get some sleep mommy ): hang in there
Buy baby bedtime lotion put it on her b4 falling asleep
You give your 6month old 1oz of milk at night? Mine is 9months old and wakes up every once in a while but i give her from 5oz to 7. Is that too much? And is your daughter sleeping a lot during the day? Maybe that's what's affecting her at night..
No I made a 6 oz bottle. But she only drank 1 oz and fell back asleep.. she will drink anywhere from 5 to 6 ounces.

You are reading content posted in the Parenting Babies (Newborn to 1 year) Community