Parenting Teens (12-17) Community

My daughter is cutting

I REALLY NEED HELP I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO ANYMORE!! I AM A MOTHER OF 4 AGES 14,12,4 AND 2
MY DAUGHTERS AGE 14 &12 DOESN'T WANT TO GET ALONG CONSTANTLY FIGHTING, THE 12 YEAR OLD EVEN FIGHT WITH THE TWO LITTLE ONES AT HOME. SHE (12 YO) STARTED CUTTING HER WRIST AROUNG MAY OF THIS YEAR I TALKED TO HER A LOT TOLD HER WE LOVE HER AND EXPRESS HOW WE WOULD FEEL IF SHE WASN'T  WITH US ANYMORE. SHE KIND OFF STOPED, BUT BEFORE SCHOOL YEAR WAS OVER IN JUNE SHE TOLD THE NURSE AT SCHOOL I HAD HIT HER SO NURSE CALLED THE POLICE ALONG CAME CPS THEY DID THEIR INVESTIGATIONS AND CLOSED THE CASE BUT NOW I DISCOVERED SHE CUT AGAIN. SHES ALWAYS HAD A RECORD OF LYING EVEN FOR THE SMALLEST THINGS. I TRIED TO EXPRESS TO HER THAT LYING WON'T DO ANY GOOD IN REGARDLESS HOW MUCH TROUBLE SHE GETS INTO HONESTY IS THE KEY TO EVERYTHING. SO THIS FRIDAY WHEN I WAS ASKING HER WHY SHES DOING IT AGAIN SHE YELLED AT ME THAT WHY DO I CARE THEN SHE YELLED THAT MY HUSBAND TOUCHED HER BREAST WHEN SHE WAS SLEEPING AND THAT HE TRIED TO TOUCH HER BUTT MY WORLD COLLAPSED WHEN SHE TOLD ME THAT AND I ASKED HER TO PLEASE BE HONEST ABOUT IT BUT SHE INSISTED ON IT. I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO, SHES'S ALWAYS IN A BAD MOOD IF I ASK HER TO DO SOMETHING SHE STARTS THROWING EVERYTHING THATS AROUND HER. SHE COPYS OTHER PEOPLE THE WAY THEY DRESS TALK EVEN WALK I AM LOST I TOLD HER AM GOING TO SEPERATE FROM MY HUSBAND AND SHE DONT SEEM TO CARE AT ALL.  MY HUSBAND I GUESS HE'S STILL IN SHOCK HE TRIES TO TALK BUT NOTHING COMES OUT. HELP ME PLEASE!
Hi there.  Your daughter is in need of psychological help.  She is out of control and needs intervention.  Please contact a child psychologist ASAP or even a child psychiatrist (she may need to be on meds) to get her in to be seen.  There are a lot of things going on with her and her state of mind needs to be figured out.    She will not stop unless intervention is given.